News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Feast of the Autumn of Many Leaves- RP thread!

Started by Dag Downyfur, August 19, 2013, 10:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag Downyfur

It was time for the feast! Delia skipped into the kitchen, where everybeast was busily cooking food, no one saw her steal a pawful of candied chestnuts or a cranberry scone.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

rachel25

Namin was in Cavern Hole, pestering Sister Anna, about when the Name Day Feast was to be.   

Rainshadow

OOC:  Technically, Anna isn't in the RP yet, 'cause Dag hasn't accepted her.  ;)

BIC:  Liderra was sitting in a cupboard high in the kitchen, trying furiously not to giggle.  She'd been there for close to an hour, just snacking on this and that, and she hadn't been caught!  The only problem she could see was that she had no idea how to get back down without being seen by one of the kitchen staff and sent to bed without supper.  So, here Li sat, eating candied chestnuts in a cupboard.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Nit was under a table in the kitchen, giggling and stuffing candied chestnuts in his mouth while watching the kitchen workers moving about busily. His little mind was working hard planning schemes and trick to play on the older beasts during the feast.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Shade

Sammo was hang upsidedown from a old pear tree, munching on an apple. The young squrriel wondered if he had managed to escape bath time for once. He giggled aloud, thinking about how much trouble him and his friends would cause today.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The sound of a crash down in the Cellars was quickly followed by a small, giggling watervole charging out of them as fast as his wee legs could carry him and the loud, angry yelling of the Cellarkeeper who was holding a barrel that just recently contained Strawberry Fizz and also had just recently somehow gotten a small, paw-sized hole in it's side. Titus stopped as he finally reached the safety of the Orchard. Up in a pear tree he saw Sammo, busily eating an apple. "Oy, Sammo!" he shouted up into the tree. "Wotty be doin' upin sat tree? 'ave ye got anyee more appleies up sere? Can me's 'ave 'on?"
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

OOC @Rainshadow: I'm sure it will be excepted  :)

BIC Namin was pestering Sister Anna because she had only just arrived at the Abbey and had never been to a Name Day Feast before. But soon she got bored of Sister Anna saying "don't worry dear you'll see"
Namin walked out of Cavern Hole, and up the Dormitory stairs, and along the landing and toward the attic stairs. On her way she past a window that look out into the Orchard, she looked out and saw Sammo, and Titus talking.
She sighed quietly. She didn't make friends that easily and the other Dibbuns had stayed away from her after she had got into a fight with one of them. She had said that she could skim stones across the pond better that anyone else, but another Dibbun said he was better that her. So she  had pushed him in the pond and started to dunk him. Being an otter she was fine but the other Dibbun was a mousebabe and he couldn't swim. He would have drowned if the Abbot hadn't been walking past with the Badgermum. Namin had been in big trouble.     

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Sammo tossed an apple down too Titus. "Vhen vill us hava DAB meeting?" he asked.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Don' know." replied Titus, catching the apple. Le'z go arsk."

rachel25

Namin watch as the two Dibbuns left the orchard before continuing to walk down the hall to the attic stairs

Dag Downyfur

Delia ran left the kitchen to go outside, not wanting to be caught. She was moving fast and not looking where she was going, and ran straight into Titus and Sammo. "Ow!"
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Ows! Who wis that?" The collision sent Titus rolling backwards into the wall. Picking himself up he looked at Delia. "Ouch," he said, rubbing his head. wha' choo rammin' us for's, eh?"

rachel25

Namin was climbing the attic stairs now. She liked the attics, her favourite one was the room that was as big as Great Hall except the ceiling was lower but since she was small it didn't matter.
She opened the tall door and walked in. She had found some old flour sacks in the Cellars a while back and had brought them up to the attic, and had placed them in a corner. She had also found some string, an old pot, two wooden spoons, and a broom head. She had brought them all up here and had made them into little toys.  The pot was her helmet, the spoons were her swords, the string was her belt, and the broom head was her enemy. The battles she had fought in this old attic, would have in her mind gone down in history if they had be witnessed. She was just about to suit up when she heard a noise from the other side of the door. She quickly hid underneath one of the sacks and lay their completely silent. The door open and somebeast walked in.