News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Really? I thought it was the same except instead of Izeroth it was Delthion. Interesting!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

I=Izeroth E=Everybody else

I+E-10-1=I win!

Delthion

Your logic is flawed...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

My logic would be flawed... If I didn't just win right now.

Delthion

It still is flawed...

Tam and Martin

*Tam and Martin pokes Delthion*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Tam and Martin

*Tam and Martin Pokes Mask*

Delthion

Your logic is flawed...

Wylder Treejumper

I hear an echo... echo... echo... echo...  ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

*Wins out of sheer awesomeness*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

*Tam and Martin pokes Rainshadow*

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING FULL METAL PICTURE??????
You leave me no choice. ATTACK ON TITAN YAAAARGH!

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

OH NO!  WHAT SHALL I DO?!

Ah yes, more Fullmetal Alchemist!  ;D