Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Maudie

Hey all you sods! I can fly and you can't! A natural airman, in case you hadn't noticed! And in conclusion I would like to add that I'm a girl and you can all get stuffed!

-Deryn Sharp
Leviathan, Scott Westerfeld.

I love that book. :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

And now the night is near...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

"You just took on five million years of evolution again."
"What? Did I say something wrong?"
"No. You said something right."

There I go again. Quoting Scott Westerfeld from memory.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

...Now I can make believe he's here.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

James Gryphon

Cats are better than dogs.
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

Rainshadow

Sometimes I walk alone at night when everybody else is sleeping.

James Gryphon

Dogs are like furry insects, waving their tongues around, trying to contaminate everything. ;)
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

I hate that winking smiley face. It's creepy.

Rainshadow

I think of him and then I'm happy with the company I'm keeping.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »