News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Quiet. I'm pondering whether it would be best to start my meal with your legs, your tongue, or your spine.
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

None. I will leave you to deal with Mask.

You just had to do that, didn't you? Get back here, coward!

*Turns around.* What did you call me?

You know what I called you. Just get back here and deal with your own fights.

Fine. I will return to finish this meddlesome gryphon.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

I think I'll use garlic, ghost peppers, and some barbecue sauce for the seasoning. It can cover up the taste of any chicken.
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

Halt your dillydalling, gryphon! I have come to end you.

Never mind, Skam. We've played right into his hands. We must leave now.

No! I must finish this fight!

You know you're a paradox, right?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

You're not a fight, you're a snack. Now step on up into this pot and make yourself tastier.
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

I am through with this dying thread. I will leave now. And not through a pot, mind you.

You do that.

James Gryphon

Come visit my fortress sometime, chicken-thing; I'd love a new beakpick.

« Subject to editing »

Maudie

Count Skam asked me to point out that he is a wild elf, not a chicken thing. ;)

James Gryphon

Chicken heart, chicken brain, chicken taste. If it squawks like one...
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

Count Skam asked me to tell you to remember who is half bird here.

James Gryphon

All the better to know a type of bird when I see one. Whether it has long hair and tree-hugging or no, it is still only a chicken-thing.
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

Count Skam declares that he does not like you.

Didn't see that coming. ::)

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Maudie

Count Skam is currently sulking in his heavily armored room, probably thinking up a revenge plan.

James Gryphon

I'll have a tiny servant play the world's smallest violin for it.
« Subject to editing »