News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

*conveys information to Brocktree* He shouted Eulalia and you could never do that because he knows how to make an epic fight scene.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 28, 2012, 06:10:25 PM
*conveys information to Brocktree* He shouted Eulalia and you could never do that because he knows how to make an epic fight scene.
Well, so do I! I am coming out of hellgates for a moment to do what I wanted to do to him!

Life is too short to rush through it.

W0NWILL

*Brocktree kills you a second time* I'm on Brocktree's side so I win!

Ungatt Trunn

*Ungatt comes back to life and sticks two needles in Brocktree and WONWILL* havn't you two forgotten? You can't kill me a secand time. Now both of you will be tortured by me! *Starts filling them both with needles*

Redwallfan7

Some of the Redwall seers said that I win!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

But they lied. Isn't that Tiria's story? How to be a seer?

W0NWILL

Sorr, but we're dead as well, so you can't torture us, banish him to hellgates, Brocktree!

Redwallfan7

Again... ha! *slaps WonWill a high paw*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

I will get revenge on you, WONWILL! I will be back!

Redwallfan7

Oh my gosh! I'm going to get all of the dead beast's autographs! *runs forward with a piece of paper and a pen*

W0NWILL

Wow. Over reaction. LEMME COME WITH YOU!

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

*runs up to Martin, who is standing next to Rose and looks at them:   :o

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 28, 2012, 06:29:07 PM
*runs up to Martin, who is standing next to Rose and looks at them:   :o
Well, WONWILL, what do ya see? Oh, Redwallfan7, I'll sighn your peice of paper
*Autographs Redwallfan7's peice of paper, wrightingthe following: "I win! Ungatt Trunn"*

Redwallfan7

*thrusts paper towards Martin* Wow, you're so awesome, Mayhaps can I have your autograph?

Martin: Um., sure, I guess *signs paper*

um, thanks, I guess? *to both Martin and Ungatt*