News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I win because there's some creepy thing going on with the desktop that I'm listening to the Hobbit soundtrack on (that one has better speakers ;)).  For some reason, it will randomly start playing the audio from some sort of commercial or something.  It's really creepy!  I was just listening to 'My Dear Frodo', when some sort of cooking thing came on.  Just the audio!  Then, after I sat through all that (it was kinda mumbling in the background), I coulda sworn I heard "G'night, *insert Rain's actual name*."  And it sounded like a voice I actually recognized!!  How could it get any creepier than that?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Rusvul

Wow. One, that is creepy. Two, sometimes as I'm listening to music, the intro to Yogscast videos just randomly starts playing, when I don't have a single Yogscast related window or tab open. Three, for some weird reason, that post made me extremely curious as to your real name -__-

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 14, 2013, 10:55:29 PM
Three, for some weird reason, that post made me extremely curious as to your real name -__-

Meesa no tell you meesa real name.  ;)  But what was really weird about it (I'd kinda gotten used to the talking in the background sometimes) was the fact that it sounded almost EXACTLY like one of my good friends, and how the creepy voice spoke sounded EXACTLY like what my friend would've said!  I'm gonna have to ask them the next time I see them...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 14, 2013, 10:58:45 PM
Three, for some weird reason, that post made me extremely curious as to your real name -__-

Meesa no tell you meesa real name.  ;)  But what was really weird about it (I'd kinda gotten used to the talking in the background sometimes) was the fact that it sounded almost EXACTLY like one of my good friends, and how the creepy voice spoke sounded EXACTLY like what my friend would've said!  I'm gonna have to ask them the next time I see them...
I know yoosa no tell me yoosa real name, I wouldn't have either XD. Still, that's creepy. Perhaps you've gone crazy... Then again, would that be new news? Probably no newer than  the fact that MR. POST HERE WINS.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 14, 2013, 11:05:29 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 14, 2013, 10:58:45 PM

I know yoosa no tell me yoosa real name, I wouldn't have either XD. Still, that's creepy. Perhaps you've gone crazy... Then again, would that be new news? Probably no newer than  the fact that MR. POST HERE WINS.

True, true, I AM rather insane...  ;D  Insane enough to be just sitting at home... on the computer... listening to the Hobbit soundtrack...  Yeah.....

Rusvul

I win because this world is filled with islands, little specks of sand.
Peaks in a crowded sky!
Each one's a different world,
And so my sails unfurled,
I will raise my sails high!
And flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Rainshadow

When I read 'flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy', I seriously imagined you jumping off a cliff and falling to your death.  o.O

Tam and Martin

I win because I updated my Tam's music thread!

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 14, 2013, 11:52:31 PM
  When I read 'flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy', I seriously imagined you jumping off a cliff and falling to your death.  o.O
Erm, no. I mean get into a small aircraft, or more likely, an airship. And, if I did jump off a cliff, I wouldn't fall to my death. My wings would save me. I wouldn't exactly glide down, but it'd be a controlled lower velocity fall. I survived falling off an airship at thirteen thousand feet, I think a cliff would be survivable.

rachel25

I win because Aleins don't wear hats . ::)

Tam and Martin

Ungatt Trunn

I win because the Cosmic Gate are awesome!

Life is too short to rush through it.