News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, but nikk ztill vin!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I win because I was actually able to eat a burger today!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

I lose. Miserably. Because there is a gaming/comic/anime/manga/steampunk convention practically in my backyard, going on right now, and I'm unable to go because I was an idiot and didn't look at the schedules until five minutes before the cool stuff started.

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 23, 2013, 02:12:18 PM
I lose. Miserably. Because there is a gaming/comic/anime/manga/steampunk convention practically in my backyard, going on right now, and I'm unable to go because I was an idiot and didn't look at the schedules until five minutes before the cool stuff started.

Ah, I know the feeling.  I've missed out on many a concert because of the exact same thing.  Didn't realize it was gonna happen till, like, the day before.  Lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

I win because I loved Monsters University!  :D

Tam and Martin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Rainshadow

Tam and Martin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tam and Martin

Nae nikk dinnae vin!