News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

*Wins because of this video*

*Wins again because of the songified remix*

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Too...many...GIFS! Losing...contact...with...computer...*Explosion.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

*Coughs* Were you able to watch the videos I posted?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

I've already seen he first one, and I usually don't view videos.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

You seriously should watch the second one. It's quite funny. ;D

NinjaMonkey

;Di win cause i'm back!!!
NinjaMonkey

Jukka the Sling

Wow, you haven't been on in ages! Welcome back!

Rainshadow

I win!  Anyone dare to challenge me?

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Rainshadow

Delthion

Umm, nice pointy hand?

Rainshadow

Automail arm.  See?

Delthion

Oh really? It lets you mail things without having to do anything? I must get one of those.