News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Tm9wZS4lMjBUaGUlMjBkYXklMjB5b3UlMjB3aW4lMjBpcyUyMHdoZW4lMjBMT1RSJTIwaXMlMjBub3QlMjB0aGUlMjBiZXN0JTIwcGllY2UlMjBvZiUyMGxpdGVyYXR1cmUlMjBvbiUyMHRoZSUyMHBsYW5ldC4=
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

V2VsbCUyQyUyMEklMjB3b24lMjd0JTIwbGV0JTIweW91JTIwd2luJTIwZWl0aGVyJTIxJTBBJTBBWW91JTIwd29uJTI3dCUyMHdpbiUyMHVudGlsJTIwUHJlc2lkZW50JTIwT2JhbWElMjBnZXRzJTIwYSUyMGJhY2tib25lJTIx
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

V293JTJDJTIwYnV0JTIweW91JTIwd29uJTI3dCUyMHdpbiUyMHVudGlsJTIwT2JhbWElMjBiZWNvbWVzJTIwcmVhc29uYWJseSUyMGNvbXBldGVudCUyMGFuZCUyMGElMjBub24tcGF0aG9sb2dpY2FsJTIwbGlhciUyMSUyME1XQUhBSEFIQUhBSEFIQQ==
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

T2glMjB5ZWFoJTNGJTIwV2VsbCUyQyUyMHlvdSUyMHdvbiUyN3QlMjB3aW4lMjB1bnRpbCUyME9iYW1hJTIwaXNuJTI3dCUyMGFuJTIwaWRpb3QlMjE=
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

V293JTJDJTIwbWlnaHQlMjBub3QlMjBiZSUyMGFibGUlMjB0byUyMGJlYXQlMjB0aGF0LiUyMFVtbSUyQyUyMHRoZSUyMG5leHQlMjB0aW1lJTIweW91JTIwd2luJTIwaXMlMjB3aGVuJTIwT2JhbWElMjB0ZWxscyUyMHRoZSUyMHRydXRoJTIx

Wylder Treejumper

Tm8lMjBmYWlyJTIxJTIwWW91JTIwYWxyZWFkeSUyMHVzZWQlMjB0aGF0JTIwb25lJTIx
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

SSUyMGRpZCUyMGRpZG4lMjd0JTIwSSUyQyUyMHdlbGwlMkMlMjBJJTIwd2luJTIwYmVjYXVzZSUyMHlvdSUyMG5ldmVyJTIwcG9zdGVkJTIwYW55JTIwcmVhc29uJTIwd2h5JTIwSSUyMGNvdWxkbiUyN3QlMjElMjBYRCUwQSUwQUFuZCUyMHRoZSUyMG5leHQlMjB0aW1lJTIweW91JTIwd2luJTIwaXMlMjB3aGVuJTIwUmVkd2FsbCUyMGlzJTIwYW4lMjBhd2Z1bCUyMGJvb2suJTIw

Tam and Martin

*Tam and Martin pokes Wylder Treejumper and Delthion.*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

James Gryphon

Sleep deprivation is fun!
« Subject to editing »

Tam and Martin

Delthion

*Pokes TaM for the next ten posts.*

Rainshadow

I win because of Pyunsuke.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

The beetle of ages. Let us honor, the beetle of ages.

Tam and Martin

Shortcut to the Mushrooms!!!!

Rainshadow

*Throws book at Tammy-chan*  I WIN!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!