News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conrad the Painless

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Delthion

Your logic is flawed...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

I don't know, you tell me!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nikk vin becauze Nikk juzt finizhed a zeven page argument report paper for cannibalizm! *Clickz 'iz teez in contentment*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

Your logic is flawed...

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

Does this mean I'm winning?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 30, 2014, 12:54:39 AM
  Okay, maybe that was a bit mean.  I'll be nice to you, Tammy-chan.

I wish I had awesome GIF's.....   ::)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Your logic is flawed...

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on November 18, 2014, 09:08:11 PM
Your logic is flawed...

IS IT?

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 18, 2014, 08:00:22 PM
I wish I had awesome GIF's.....   ::)

You should believe in yourself more often, Aii- ah, I mean, Tammy-chan.

Conrad the Painless

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Rainshadow

Delthion

Your logic is flawed...