News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

wrong to both of you! HA!

Rainshadow

I'm gonna win and there's nuttin' y'all can do about it!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 18, 2012, 06:15:35 PM
  I'm gonna win and there's nuttin' y'all can do about it!

I told you once, now I told you twice.  We go light dis up, like ees dynamite.  I WIN!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

*Sics rabid, berserk little kitten on Redwallfan7*  No I win.

Redwallfan7

*shoots dart at kitten* Sorry, now I win! Ha ha!

Rainshadow

*Kitten dodges dart and ninja jumps at Redwallfan7*  I'm gonna win and there's nuttin' you can do about it!

Redwallfan7

cicizhang01

*Slaps a rotton fish on the kitten*
No! I win!!!
Call me Shadow, just a lone shadow in the quiet night...

Rainshadow

*Little kitten scarfs down fish and attacks cicizhang01, ninja jumping on them*  ATTACK, LITTLE KITTEN!  ATTACK!!!!  Hehehe!  I win.

Redwallfan7

Um... I have an obvious fact to point out, ahem..

I Win!!

Rainshadow

*Gets a soaking wet little kitten and sics it on Redwallfan7*  You ma'am are wrong!  It is I, yes I, that is the winner!

W0NWILL

Sorry, Ah do berlieve Ah am.