News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 23, 2013, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Redwaller, your character speaks French! That's amazing! Do you actually speak it in real life? (I took two years of it, but I'm still horrible. :D)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwaller

I'm French-Canadian!  :D

I know French better than English!(And I know English like the back of my paw  ;))

I'll provide a translation for those who don't understand(except for a few bits that are part of my plans  ::)).

Rainshadow

I did look up the translation...  MWAHAHAHA!!!  >:D  >:D  :P

(Oh, and Kit and Tiria, Jame was talking to your characters (the ferret, hare, and otter.).  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 03, 2013, 02:52:58 AM
  I did look up the translation...  MWAHAHAHA!!!  >:D  >:D  :P

(Oh, and Kit and Tiria, Jame was talking to your characters (the ferret, hare, and otter.).  ;))

Hee hee, me too.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

KitrallStreamrippler

@Redwaller: Stellar. That's so cool!

@Rainshadow: Alright. Thanks. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwaller

Cheaters!  ::)

And I checked what the translation gave, and it's not particularly accurate.

PM me and tell me what you could make out of it.

rachel25

I found out what it said by using Google translator  ;)

Redwaller

I updated my app:

Name: Teudericus the Stranger

Species: Rabbit

Weapon: Staff and dagger.

Appearance: Teudericus the Stranger is a black rabbit, with a completely white head, and a white footpaw. His perfect teeth are of a dazzling white. His eyes are of a deepest blue, and are like two windows into fathomless depths.
Clothing-wise, he wears a long green habit, with a large hood he wears mostly all the time. He wears long black boots and a monocle for his left eye.

Personality: Teudericus does not speak uselessly. He is extremely serious, and barely laughs, and when he does he will usually laugh on rather unlaughable situations; thus he will joke only on grim matters.

Other: Speaks French, powerful Psychic. Will sometimes turn his staff into a pygmy adder. So powerful in Psychic he is, that he can hypnotize others without anybeast knowing it.

EDIT: Here's a drawing of him:

Redwaller

Thanks! I had great fun designing the cape and everything.  :)

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

I'd like to see your rendition of Sir Gawain.  ;)

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Redwaller

I can do the other characters if you wish.  :)