The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 23, 2013, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Okay I've waited two whole months for W0NWILL to get back to me about a second character, and she never got back to me. So I'll make one anyway.

Name: Kash
Species: vole
Weapon: dagger, lock picking kit, rapier, sling.
Appearance: is small, and agile. Is a thief by trade, and is still young so no one notices him.  
Personality: Is cheeky, and picks his friends carefully, but once he trusts you, he will stay loyal.
Other: Is an orphan, and lives out on the streets.

Faiyloe

Ooooh Awsome! Sounds like some one Crystal could get along with! ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Redwaller

Dannflower Reguba

Will you possibly be coming back to RtA? Sorry to post about this on a different RP, but Redwaller has been gone for far too long and the other players are currently being held up.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Oops, sorry. I'll try to post either today or tomorrow.

Leatho Shellhound

Hey guys, I'd love to get back into posting on this RP again. Could you guys fill me in?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

Well, I made a new character, his sheet is above. Some rat who, rusvul's character stole a map off is at the mercy of Dan's character, and my new character, Faiyloe's, and Shade's characters are all in a clock tower nearby, where the whole thing started.
Did I get everything?  *says out of breathe*

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: rachel25 on November 09, 2013, 04:46:55 PM
Well, I made a new character, his sheet is above. Some rat who, rusvul's character stole a map off is at the mercy of Dan's character, and my new character, Faiyloe's, and Shade's characters are all in a clock tower nearby, where the whole thing started.
Did I get everything?  *says out of breathe*

Well, actually the rat and I are still in the Clocktower.  ::) We're just lower.

BTW: My dad picks the guys map, and I finish 'em!  ;D (Rusvul and Dann)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 09, 2013, 03:55:20 PM
"I don't know I'm only fallowing orders. Boss said ta get the map so that is what I do, we got the map off some magic wizard but then the prince came and got his thievin paws on it an now I've gotta get it back or I'll be skined alive," The rat said
Who is the "magic wizard"?

Faiyloe

I was referring to Jets character.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Redwaller

Dannflower Reguba

Disagreeable!? Of course I have a problem with a character that can only be defeated by one person! Your "Wizard," is more like a God Redwaller, he's the very definition of God-moding. It's not only annoying, but also incredibly rude to just make a character like that.

Secondly, don't you think that a stone with the ability to dispense smell is a bit much? Because it is, even with magic that doesn't make sense.

Also, magic wasn't supposed to be the entirety of the RP, but your literally invincible character is changing the entire RP.

I don't know about anyone else, and I really don't want to come across as over-bearing, but this.... thing is just way too much, you're honestly starting to ruin the RP for me, its no fun to play with someone who gets to decide everything just because he wants to.

P.S. One more note, my character has spent his life time finding people who don't want their presence known, I'm not going to be stopped just because of some fancy stone, and some stealth. Your not the only one who has magic.

Redwaller

If he isn't strong enough to be defeated by only one, it destroys most of the RP plans, for if my character dies, most of the RP will fall. But since people don't like it, I'll return my character to a normal creature...

Dannflower Reguba

Unless I missed something major while I was in Colorado, playing a fair character isn't going to fell this RP, an RP should never really be reliant upon an over powered character anyway.

Also, you can be potent and fair at the same time, but being invincible is never fair, neither is being completely undetectable which is what you're suggesting. To build on what I was saying earlier, it just isn't fun when someone else can bypass one of your own characters bigger advantages. Can you understand what I'm saying? In essence, the point of someone else playing is lost when their's a puppet master pulling your strings.