News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

"Hey don't look at me. I'm with you," Crystal said then looking at the rat she said "And no I don't have your map and even if I did I wouldn't give it to you," The rat knew when he was out numbered he bolted for the door knocking Crystal over in to Doods in the process He brushed past the vole on his way down the stairs barely giving him the time of day.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Argo rolled his eyes, "I would have preferred to keep this on the down low, but now you've forced my hand. Nulla fugae!" There proceeded to be a rolling shockwave-esq sound accompanied by the squirrels sudden disappearance... Unless you are the rat, in which case it was Argo's sudden appearance, "Where do you think you're off to rat?" He whistled for his buddy who he'd already talked to about possibly apprehending a scoundrel, "Stay there, or I won't be so nice next time!" He still had both swords drawn, though his stare alone could have been enough to drop a beast.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Crystal was slightly shocked and relieved by the squirrels sudden disappearance. Relieved because now she new that he had magic and surprised because he was willing to use it with so many people around and unlike her he wasn't on every wanted poster in town.  She hoped the Raccoon was not with the rat. She thought she could take on the ferret but not both.

---------------------------------------------------

The Rat stopped in his tracks almost running in to Argo. "Hey... hey fella go easy. I'll... I'll tell ya what yew want ta know," He stuttered.

OOC: Please don't kill the rat. I might want him to come back after Crystal. As for the ferret please kill him get rid of him I don't want him! 

rachel25

Kash was surprised at the sudden turn of events. He was very pleased to see the squirrel disappear, as far as he was concerned magic was just a bunch of clever tricks. Kash was confused as to why it was banned.
He decided to let himself be know, if he wasn't already, he crept out shyly, "Um hello, what's going on?"
He shuffled his footpaw's, he was sure that no one would hurt him, he was just an interested kid. 

Dannflower Reguba

Argo was just about out of patience with the rat, "You better start talking fast or jail might be your best option! I don't have much sympathy for liers!" His previous cast was once again active, for Argo did not have one speck of trust left for the vermin. His hare friend turned a corner and happened upon the scene, waiting to take the rat if he should be found needing of some time with local law enforcement.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

Kash heard something outside, and before anyone could answer his question he ran outside.
He ran looking for where the noise had come from, and ran straight into a mean looking rat.
Kash yelped in surprise, and fear. But then felt a little better when he saw the disappearing squirrel.
He jumped away from the rat, and over toward the squirrel.   

Faiyloe

OOC: The ferret is in the clock tower with us.

Faiyloe

"What is it with everyone and disappearing?" Crystal said she than took out her dagger and ran after for the door the rat was hers and she wasn't going to let some squirrel do her work for her. She wanted answers and she wanted  them now.

OOC: Shade is Doods going to side with or against me? feel free to try and grab me or something.
--------------------------------

BIC: "Ok, ok! There's a map but I don't have it. Least not any more. I was gonna get little miss magic to get it fer me but she doesn't have it either. I had the location of Brockhall on it. The prince has it. and while I'm at it he aint what he seems to be" The rat said in quick succession. "Now will ya let me go?"

Dannflower Reguba

"You've told me everything that I already know and avoided the question at the same time. Why do you want the map in the first place? Assuming your intentions aren't wrong than this entire fiasco could have been avoided." Argo loosened up so he wouldn't seem so ready to wring the rats throat at a moments notice.

OOC: Remember, the lie-detecting cast is still in effect.

Faiyloe

"I don't know I'm only fallowing orders. Boss said ta get the map so that is what I do, we got the map off some magic wizard but then the prince came and got his thievin paws on it an now I've gotta get it back or I'll be skined alive," The rat said

rachel25

Kash stood in slack-jawed amazement. What the heck was going on?
He decide to go find the mousemaid with the cool tricks. Maybe she would tell what was happening.
Kash ran back the way he had come, and into the clock tower.

Faiyloe

OOC: Crystal Is a mouse.

BIC: As Crystal ran for the door she collided with a young vole. "Watch it... Oh sorry I thought you were some one else," She said. 

rachel25

Kash shook his head, "No miss I'm not someone else. But who are you, and what's going on?"

The Shade

Doods shook his head. Why were all these creatures here? Did they all follow the hermit? The thought of grabbing the wanted mouse and dragging her to Redwallot drifted through his mind, but there were plenty of reasons why he shouldn't, the main one being that he was wanted himself. No, best keep a low profile 'till the rabbit came. His ears pricked up as he heard the rat refer to a "magic wizard". Could this be the same on he met earlier? He decided to at least know who these strangers were first.

"Who are yer? What's going on here?" he growled.

Realizing he was still grasping his scimatar, he sheathed it. No point in being overly-aggressive, even a rogue knight such as he wouldn't randomly kill creatures after interrogating them.

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I