The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

"Hey Skrat what do you think? Should I tell 'im?" He asked some other beast.

OOC: Ok. What language was that last phrase in?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Redwaller

Redwaller

OOC: Sorry for double post.

Extract of a hermit's journal.

Ma force a beaucoup augmenté depuis mon apprentissage auprès de mon maître (paix à son âme) voilà maintenant bien des années. Maintenant je peux me mesurer aux meilleurs d'entre eux, et je pourrai pulvériser des armées entières avec la seule force du Lapiton et de ma magie. Mais ce moment n'est pas encore arriver...

~~~~~~~~~~

Teudericus looked at Crystal with an amused look, "Vous ai-je affrayé?"(Did I scare you?) He flicked a bug that had landed on the hem of his robe. "Vous êtes bien Cristal, n'est-ce pas? Vous êtes comme une ombre dans la nuit, disparaissant sans une trace. Mais vous ne pouvez vous cachez de ma magie! Enfin, je voulais vous proposez quelque chose; mais je crois qu'ici n'est pas la place pour bavarder. Voudriez vous bien me rejoinder a la vieille tour d'horloge?"(You're Crystal right? You are like a shadow in the night, disappearing without trace. But you cannot hide from my magic! Anyway, I wanted to propose something to you, but I believe this is not the place for talk. Would you like to join me to the old clock-tower?) Looking over the windowsill, he motioned to Ivar. "Vous êtes invitez à nous rejoinder cette nuit a minuit. Soyez ponctuel au rendez-vous."(You are invited to join us tonight at midnight. Be punctual to the appointment.) Without waiting for a reply he lowered himself down to the ground and walked away to his business.

Faiyloe

When he started talking again Crystal took the pendent and held it up between them so the moon light shown through it she whispered something and the words she was hearing were in her own tongue. When he finished speaking she let the crystal drop to her chest, She looked up and saw Ivar there eyes met for a moment then she dashed in to the orchard. She was torn. Was this a plot? Was he working with the rat? It didn't seem like it but then you could never tell. She hadn't been planing to go back the the clock tower but now... But what if the rat was there. She didn't even have the map. If the Rabbit was going to hand her he would have already any way he had magic but that didn't mean that he wasn't in ledge with the rat. These thoughts and more spun through her mind as she unlocked side wicker gait locking it be hinder with a word and a wave of her paw But this all was more from instinct than actual conscious thought on her part.           

Rainshadow

Jame had let himself into the prince's room and had heard a bit of talking outside.  It didn't sound familiar, so the hare glanced at Ivar and asked, "What was that?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

"You better tell me real quick before I turn you over to somebeast less.... polite about interrogations." Argo didn't have time for fooling around, the mouse would most likely be here shortly, and he was determined to speak with her as well, though he would probably have to be more on guard as she wielded magic as well.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

The weasel Scrat came up behind Argo and brought a heavy object down over the back of his head. 

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Hidden truth's count as lies Faiyloe.  :( BIC:

Argo got his response from his previous cast, "Hostes conspirant suus post tergum tuum!" The squirrel rolled his eyes as he stepped out of the way of the incoming object and let the rat get smacked in his place, "Well well well, the conspirator has TWO cohorts." The squirrel drew his second blade slowly, and spat out with a grind, "How touching."

OOC: So considering that I'm sure the blow was intended to knock me out, that would kind of give me the impression that the rat is out now.  ::)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

OOC: Sorry about that I wasent thinking.  :P and as for the rat the fact that he was on the ground and you were standing up and Scrat would probably just lose his balance.

The momentum of the missed blow knocked Scrat over and he toppled over on to The rat.   

Dannflower Reguba

Now with both swords drawn and getting more annoyed, Argo's voice dropped to an almost deadly low tone, "Last chance rat! I don't have time for your fooling around! I hear the hardtack at the prison isn't lethal this time of year."

rachel25

Saygar watched Jame go into the prince's room, he crept closer trying to hear what was said.

Faiyloe

The rat got to his feet

"Im not tellin' you nothin'. Your in no position to be makin' deals. There's two of us and only one of you,"  He said drawing a dagger.

"Make that two!" Crystal said entering the clock tower. She healed the crystal in one paw and said "Filjak, bar farlem," The hilt of the rats dagger grew hot and he quickly dropped it.       

The Shade

Doods strode along the backstreets, heading towards the clocktower. He hadn't been in this part of town for a while, but he still knew every inch of it. He wondered what the great magician was planning. He had seen the plunder the rabbit owned, and knew he meant business.

Arriving at the tower, the raccoon heard telltale noises of a scuffle within. He drew his heavy combat knife, figuring that it would be more useful than his scimatar it the close atmosphere of the building, and stepped quickly up to the door. He briefly wondered if it was the hermit himself who was fighting, before kicking out at the wooden door. It was only now which he realized the size of the oaken monster before him. Sheathing his knife, he drew out his sword, and slid it into the slight gap, before whipping it up. There was a sharp crack as the latch snapped. He rushed in, taking the entire scene at a glance. A rat, weasel, squirrel, and incredibly, the mouse he had seen on a wanted poster earlier.

"What in hellgates is going on here?" he barked.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Outside the cloak tower, a little vole was basking in the sunshine. He had watched a lot of beasts enter the tower, and wondered where they were all going. When he heard shouting and the sounds of a fight, he jumped up eagerly. He was in need of some fun.
His name was Kash, and was an orphan, with no home, and very few friends. He was a thief by trade, and was sometimes employed to steal things. He was only 9 seasons so no one gave him a second thought, when seeing him.
Kash crept through the door, and up a few of the stairs. He stayed around the corner when the fighters came in sight. He wondered what it was all about. Maybe one of them owed the other money, and was now getting the beating he deserved.   

Dannflower Reguba

Argo was bewildered, one moment he was about to bash a couple of fools heads in, and the next the mouse he was going to wait for was using heat magic on the rat! Yet it didn't even stop there as a raccoon, of all things, barged in and acted like he owned the joint! The squirrel scanned the area with his ears, and sure enough, a vole, young or stealthy by the way his footpaws hit the floor, was also present. Shaking his head he said, "Would somebeast like to explain to me what just happened before I take you all down to the guardhouse?! I would very much like to not have to take anyone down!"