News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Ivar was walking quickly down the street- when he heard several sounds at once. A clang- As if someone had dropped a piece of metal. A scuffling noise accompanied by grunts- Probably two drunk beasts brawling. Not at all unusual. The final sound... He couldn't quite tell. Somebeast sobbing? That wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Regardless, he was curious, and he tried to locate the sound. That building, there. Yes. It was coming from there. He strode over and knocked on the door. In his usual disguised voice- which he often used when stealing, just as a precaution, he called out. "Hello, sir, or miss. Is something the matter? Is there by any chance a way I could help you?"

OOC: I have a feeling this will be interesting.

Faiyloe

Crystal sat up strait when she heard the knock.  She got up and went over to the door and peeked threw a crack in the wood and her eyes grew wide. She quickly opened the door, almost violently, and slapped him. "How dare you!"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Ivar flinched, but made no move to strike back. He knelt, drawing a dagger. "Hello. I'd appreciate it if you'd not hurt me- I'm unarmed except for this." He threw the dagger onto the floor, outside of his immediate arm's reach. "I came to give you this." Pulling the map from a pouch at his side, he passed it to Crystal. "We need your help. With the map, I think we can stop this corrupt rule. But only if you help us. If we can't have your help, we don't need the map. It's not trapped- Nothing for us to track or harm you. I've also unbound myself from it- Quite a feeling, cutting yourself loose from a powerful magic repository. Regardless, it's yours now. And if the only way you can trust me is with a knife to my throat" Here he nodded at the dagger. "So be it."

Dannflower Reguba

Argo had cut his hearing connection with Crystal, he needed a rest. The squirrel had been close behind Ivar as he seemed to go off in search of something. As he was about to turn another corner, his normal hearing kicked in and he heard some slight commotion. Peacekeeping being his responsibility, Argo observed the happenings from a distance simply to make sure that nothing unjust happened.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Crystal looked from the map to the knife and then back to Ivar. "I do not need a knife to ensure my safety Both you and Argo have secrets you wouldn't risk turning me in. but how do I know that this thing you need me for is really what you say it is?" she said taking the map and rubbing a paw across her face, the damp soot was beginning to bother her. It just smudged across her face even more. She then said a word and the dagger flew into her paw and haded it back to Ivar. "If you were planing to kill me," She said turning round leaving the door open for Ivar to enter. "You would have done it already. No, you really need something of me." She splashed water on her face and dried it with a towel. "I will not go back to the castle till I know what this supposed plan of yours is." She waved him in and then sat in a chair

OOC: Hey dan do you play the king?

rachel25

Kash at that moment walked into the room. Shocked to see Crystal, but even more to see the prince. Panic flooded his mind, the prince had found him, and his hedgehog friends, and he had come to take them all away. And of all things Crystal had lead him here.
"Don't move, either of you!" Kash shouted, drawing his dagger, and sling. He pointed the dagger at Crystal, and the sling, already loaded, and spinning, at Ivar.
He was furious, why had he ever trusted that stupid mousemaid, she must have been a spy all along.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: No I don't, and you realize Argo could just deny using magic and his credibility would easily overrule anything a thief says right? I could (probably Ivar as well being the Prince) hand you to the authorities without a second glance. Just warning you so you don't try something stupid, because if you do something blatantly wrong, then you're in for it. ;) That shouldn't be a problem though. BIC:

Argo scooted against a wall separating the street from the room of conversation. He put a paw on one of his swords just on the off chance that things got feisty, but he was sure they would sort themselves out. Placing his back to the wall, the squirrel stared into the rapidly darkening sky, soon it would be overtaken by the impassibly beautiful moonlit night sky. He breathed deep, relaxing as he let his ears intake the conversation behind him.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

OOC: For Argo yes that is true but for Ivar I am sure she could scoop up enough evidence that she could blame him.

Rusvul

Ivar sighed resignedly, and threw his dagger on the floor for the second time. "Sir, I don't know why you think I'm here- I can assure you that's not the reason. If you've done something wrong, something against the law- To be blunt, I don't care. I'm here because I was searching for Crystal- And it was here that I found her, even if I didn't expect it. So. Whose- Um, hospitality am I enjoying?

Faiyloe

Crystal rolled here eyes and stood up "Put that thing down," She said pushing away the tip of his blade "A) He followed me here, B) he needs me for something and C) I don't trust him any more than you do," she drew her dagger and pointed it at the prince and then slammed it point first into the table top to make her point.   

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: @Faiy: I can't take it anymore! I just can't take it!!!!..... It's "Followed" not "Fallowed!" It hurts so bad every time!

Faiyloe

rachel25

Kash still wasn't convinced. "Prove it. Prove that you won't drag us off. Actions speak louder than words!" Kash growled. Still whirling his sling, and menacing with his dagger.

Rusvul

"I've given you my knife- That's my only weapon. I have no intention of dragging you off. If it reassures you at all, note the distinct lack of armor- Or anything fancy or royal. Do you honestly think my parents would let me run around with nothing to show that I'm royalty? No, no, they wouldn't. If there's anything I can do to prove I'm not on their side- I'll do it."

rachel25

Kash eyed him, "Go down the street, and turn right, there's a tavern. The guards often like to go in there after their shifts done. Go in, and steal the highest ranking officers money pouch, and bring it back to me here. Then I'll know you have no care for the law."