Hidden Within The Walls OOC and Sign up thread Part Two

Started by rachel25, October 01, 2013, 03:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Oi, anybeazt vant tae join our RP? Vait, vron' zread! Heeheehee...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Sorry I would but I'm already swamped with other RP's right now.  :-\
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 04, 2013, 08:01:32 PM
Sorry I would but I'm already swamped with other RP's right now.  :-\
that's okay  :-\
and yes I shall put a link and the name in my signature  ;D

Jukka the Sling

Quoteand yes I shall put a link and the name in my signature  ;D
Yup, I did something like that too.  ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

A suggestion: What if we give it a few more days, and then just let people sign up while the RP's going? As long as they get what's going on so far in the RP.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Um I think I'll be starting it tomorrow if I can and I might leave the sign ups open until something like Wednesday, but then I'll close them. I think I'll do that  :)

rachel25

Yes I'm double posting but since we're starting tomorrow I've decided that I'll play the Choirmaster  ;D

Name: Sister Lupine
Species: mouse
Weapon: nothing.
Appearance: is small and has gentle grey eyes, has white and pale brown fur.  
Clothes: the simple Redwall habit, and a rose and bluebell bonnet which she always wears.
Personality: is gentle and hates violence. Loves the Dibbuns and singing, is strict when she needs to be, and likes helping out in the kitchens.  
Other: Is the Dibbuns Choirmaster and has a great laugh and is always singing. Is not exactly friends with Cien and try's to keep out of his way if she can. Is the infirmary keepers assistant but whenever she can is outside practicing songs with the Dibbuns. It was her idea to put on the Musical of Martin the Warrior's life and is writing and directing all the songs and acting parts.

Jukka the Sling

rachel25

Um I'd rather since this is your first RP that you play for a while with one character but when you have got to grips with it I think you could have another character but let's get going first  :)

rachel25

Okay the RP thread is up and I'm going to post everyone's character sheets on the first page so it will be easy to find them.  :) 

Dannflower Reguba

Hmph, tink you can do dis' whidout me eh?  ;D Mind if I watch the RP a bit before joining? I know you have a Wednesday deadline, but I'd like to see how things start before jumpin' in.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This