News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Watcha doin???

Started by martins#1fan, July 27, 2011, 04:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tannsrall

I'm in geography class doing a word search.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Rainshadow

I'm being bored and making salsa.  I'm also making barbecue sauce.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Listening to I heart radio. Don't Forget by Demi Lovato is playing. Great song, but really sad.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Eatin' trail mix and ice!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on August 20, 2012, 12:48:59 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 20, 2012, 12:46:00 PM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on August 05, 2011, 03:15:22 PM
It's 10:15pm, bit Mum let me stay up late to watch footy. Yay! It's the Saints verses the Dockers.
footy? is that american football, or rest-of-the-world football? i think i know enough about american football team names to guess its american, but im not sure. in my opinion its overcomplicated.
Neither, it's Australian Football.
i stand corrected.

UNKN0WN

You don't want to know what I'm doing

Rusvul

yes, i do. what are you doing?

Rainshadow

I'm gonna play LOTRO.

Lily

Redwallfan7

I'm on the lights forum!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm listenin' ta Owl City!

UNKN0WN

Redwallfan7

I'm sitting on my bed... Lol,

Rainshadow

Nyanyanyanyanyanyanyan!

Redwallfan7