News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hálig

OOC: I'm back, I'm back! and I'll lead the tour!

"I'll lead you, miss!" Georgie popped out from behind the door. "Just this way, Lady Nightfire!"

She skipped down the hallway, turning back a couple of times to make sure the squirrel was following her. Unfortunately, she wasn't looking where she was going and ran into a wall.
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

Tha tall squirrel chuckled. "Lead on, friend." she lengthened her strides untils she was walking side-by-side with Georgie.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Hálig

"Down these stairs is Cavern Hole. It's. . .um, very roomy. What do you want to see next? The infirmary is that way, and we could see the orchard out that way."

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

Nightfire stoked her bushy tail reflectively. "Let's go see the infirmary. Who is charge up there?"

OOC: I honestly have no idea about that? Do we have an infirmary keeper?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

OOC: Yes, we do. Sister Willow! Remember? I might have Meryoran be her assistant, too.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Hálig

"Sister Willow. She might chase us out if there's a lot of patients; she doesn't want anything to harm them. This way!" Georgie bounded up the stairs, taking them two at a time.

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

As they entered the infirmary, Nightfire altered her pace. In a move which belied her height and muscle, she became as silent as a shadow. She looked at the sick creatures. One in particular caught her eye. A young male hare was lying on a truckle bed, and he looked fine, yet every time he sat up, he passed out. "What's  this one's illness?" Nightfire asked Sister Willow.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Rainan hopped past everyone and went to the window to look out. His eyes went wide as several metal hooks flew up onto the wall. "I think those vermin are back!" he exclaimed, pointing his wing at the wall.

OOC: We really need tae have zomeone play az the Wearat.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

Like a flash, Ambriya was beside him. 'What vermin? Where?'
She suddenly saw the hooks. 'Ah, nae! They're climbin' up! Lady Nightfire!'
Then the red squirrel saw something else. ' Meryl Silverstripe! Get oat o' the way!'
Meanwhile, Meryl Silverstripe was walking along the walltops, unaware that there were vermin trying to get inside the abbey. She leaned against the wall, and glimpsed a rat scrambling up.
'Aaaah! Vermin--uuunnh..
The rat levelled his spear at the badger and flung it. At such close quarters he could not miss. Meryl went down with the spear through her chest.
OO: RIP Meryl Silverstripe. :'( Just say she alerted Ambriya and Rainan.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

OOC: That's sad.  :'( I liked Meryl. BIC:
Nightfire shouted orders to her squirrels, then yelled. "Jjenth! Git out 'ere!" Much to the Redwallers' surprise, a hare can strolling out from the ranks. He saluted. "Yes, marm!" Nightfire shook her head at him. "How many time 'ave I tole ye to not call me marm? 'ere, take my longbow an' quiver, an' keep them vermin of o' those walltops! Rooke, you come with me."
She pawed at her left gauntlet. So far, the Redwallers knew nothing of her secret weapon. That would probably change by the end of the day.

Skalrag of Marshank

Rooke grabbed his staff and followed the squirrelqueen.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Rainan hopped about excitedly, and fell out of the window.

Brother Fielders was along when he heard a screech above him. Suddenly Rainan landed into his paws. "Flying again I see, Rainan?" he asked drily. "No. I fell." Rainan replied, jumping down and hopping off. Brother Fielders sighed and shook his head. "What a crazy little owlet." he said to himself. That was the last thing he was ever to say in this life, as just then a vermin arrow flew right into him, slaying him instantly.

~~~

Iban climbed up the wall and was quickly followed by his brother Korr. Already several vermin had climbed up onto the wall, and were making their way down into the grounds. Both Weasel quickly descended and joined the others.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Nightfire glanced behind her at Rooke. "Okay, I want ye to lure the wearat over 'ere. Kin ye handle that? I'll shoot 'im as he comes near. Not even he can survive this kind o' venom!"

Tiria Wildlough

OOC:  Dying seems to be a theme here! :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

OOC: Hmm. I guess you could be right. I'm thinking that the wearat escapes getting shot with the poison dart, and the vermin are driven away, but not for good. How does that sound? Don't blame Nightfire for the death and fighting. She's possessed o' the Bloodwrath, so it's not really her fault. If ye've read my fanfic, ye know how her bloodwrathlyness first started.