News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

"'Tisn't bad," Rooke muttered. "I should still be out there fightin'..."
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Nightfire chuckled. "Nay, ye jut rest. Slayyin Allby ain't goin' to do no more fer now. An' if'n he does, then my band'll be ready fer 'im. Just get that bleeding rumb stanched, then ye kin see about fightin' again. I don't want a great big lump o' an otter like ye dyin' from as stupid a cause as loss o' blood!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Hálig

Georgie dived under a bed as soon as the fighting started. She stayed there for a very long time, until everything was quiet and she poked her head out.

"Hello?"
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

Zara spotted Georgie peeking out from under the bed. "'Ey there, little fella! C'mon oot, thae fightin' is at en end!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Ambriya smiled. 'Are ye alreet, Georgie? Nothin' wrong. Ah was scared tae, seein' mah first battle.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

OOC: When did the fighting end? I missed it!

BIC: Sister Willow continued to work on Rooke saying, "I'm so glad it's over! All this fighting seems like madness!"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

"Aye, et kin be madness, to the noo." Zara said, checking her quiver. "See that? Ah on'y 'ave two arrers left! Spent 'em all on thae verminbeasties!"

Hálig

Georgie scampered out, and brushed herself off. "Will there be any more vermin beasts coming? Will they attack again?"

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Tiria Wildlough

'Ah wouldn't put it past 'em,' said Ambriya. 'That wearat's sworn tae kill Lady Nightfire.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Hálig

Georgie did her best to not seem scared. "Well then, what should we do?!"

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

Nightfire looked determined, the Bloodwrath rising in her eyes again. "We get him before he kin get us!"

Hálig

Georgie shrank away that time, seeing Nightfire's eyes turn a bloody red. "Do you still want to tour the abbey?" she asked in a small voice.

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

The blood vanished, her eyes going back to their normal green at the sound of Georgie's voice. Nightfire smiled. "Aye, young 'un, I would. Thankee. Ye might 'ave to keep me in check so I don't end up killin' myself with stupidity!" She laughed, pattting Georgie on the shoulder. "Lead on, friend."

Hálig

Georgie skipped off, relieved. "The cellar's are down this way, it's just a short walk. Or do you want to see the orchards? They're very colourful this time of year, and they're bound to have lots and lots of fruits and just about everything. well, everything you can find in an orchard, at least."

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

Let's look at the cellars, mate. I sw enough o' the orachards when I was out there fighten'. Besides, I've always wanted to taste Redwall Abbey's famous October Ale!"