RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hálig

Georgie followed Maybelle and Jjenth into the kitchen. She brightened up just smelling the wonderful aromas wafting from all the foods. "So you've traveled with Nightfire before, then? What's it like?"
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

Jjenth chuckled. "I was assigned to her band as a tie-in, to maintain contact between her and the mountain. So I've been part of her bally herd o' squirrels since. I think I'm even starting to speak their lingo, wot! I was titled an Honarary Squirrelhare by that little sandy-colored one, Zara." He chortled. "Oh, look! Leek an' mushroom pastie! My favorite!" He swiped the pastie, then took off in a mad dash as the friar came at him with an oven paddle. "Gerrout of my kitchens!" He nipped quickly out the door, munching on the pastie and laughing uproariously.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Meryoran reached the kitchens just barely avoiding the fleeing Jjenth with Friar Perry following behind yelling, "AND STAY OUT!!!"
"Oh dear! Hares invading the kitchens, Friar?"
"Only one hare thankfully! 80 squirrels, though! Whatever am I going to do?"
Meryoran chuckled as she replied, "How about this, Friar? Whenever I'm not training, I'll help you in the kitchens. Does that sound good?"
"YES! Are you training, now? I could use some help with lunch."
"Alright, I'm available!"
As they strolled into the kitchen, Meryoran spotted Maybelle and Georgie and, being completely clueless about past events, said, "Hi Georgie! Who's your friend? Oh wait! I remember, you're Maybelle! The one Rowanblade is so taken with."

OOC: BTW, how do you say Jjenth? I really need to finish that fanfic...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Mad Maudie

Maybelle looked at her sadly "He does not want me! Nightfire changed his mind. Oh can you talk to her tell her i need him Oh! And can i help i have nothing better to do! MMMM Smells delicious" looking at the friar she picked up a spoon and started looking through a cook-book
"oh yum a cheese danish with a crumble on top Oh Georgie Get me some flour!"   
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Hálig

"Alright, alright!" Georgie couldn't help laughing at Maybelle's antics. She grabbed a bag of flour and carried it over to Maybelle, and accidentally sneezed. A white dusty cloud went up and covered everyone in the kitchen head to toe with flour. "Sorry!" Georgie said.

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

OOC: Jjenth is pronounced: Jejenth. But without the E. Oh, I wrote a bit more in the fanfic, too, in case your interested. BIC:

Nightfire was drilling a redwaller in the use of a bow, and Zara was teaching a timid rabbit how to use his paws as weapons. Jjenth waslked out casually, munching on the last of his pastie. He spotted Zara and went over, helping her to teach the rabbit.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Rooke was practicing some fighting techniques with a red squirrel. The squirrel, Pinebrush, wiped sweat from his brow.

"Alright, otter, what d'ya say we take a wee break? Ah'm right famished, Ah am."

Rooke panted heavily, nodding to show his agreement.

OOC: Sorry, I'm terrible at the Highlanders' accent. :-[
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Mad Maudie

Maybelle: "Georgie stop playing around now i need some cream cheese, sugar, butter, milk, cinnamon, salt, and Vanilla. Oh Georgie hurry up this sounds delish friar do not worry about a thing i know how to cook."

Piper had been going to the kitchens but decided to talk to Nightfire she came upon her
"Lady nightfire i need to speak to you it is about Maybelle She is really sad and crushed please let them get back together Maybelle needs someone in her live and i like him allot" She looked at nightfire waiting for a reply

OOC Nightfire please say yes but make it so that he has to be careful and not think of her to much so go and talk to Maybelle 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Hálig

Georgie did as she was told to, sneezing a lot more. With one last sneeze she gave the items asked for to Maybelle, and then sat down on a stool, her tail flicking. "What are you going to make, Maybelle?"

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Mad Maudie

"A cheese danish yum hey Georgie start mixing these dry ingredients I'll do the butter and sugar and stuff Oh Friar whatshername where are the measuring cups  and wooden spoons I'll need two cups of sugar" she started going on at how good at cooking she was

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Hálig

Georgie eagerly grabbed the spoon and vigorously started mixing the concoction, relieved at finally being able to have something to do.

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Mad Maudie

"Not so hard the flour is getting everywhere" maybelle complained
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Hálig

"Sorry." Georgie grinned sheepishly. She sneezed again. "I might be coming down with a cold. What brings you to Redwall, Maybelle?"

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Mad Maudie

"Piper she is my friend i have known her for as long as i can remember she Came for Lady Nightfire" 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Nightfire chuckled. "What do ye mean 'she came for me'? And I never said that Rowanblade couldn't be around Maybelle, but he NEEDS to make sure that his affections for her are not interferin' with his duties. He may be a lovestruck moron, but he is also a Highland Warrior." She glanced around the flour-filled kitchen, then sighed. "Look like ye both need a mite o' help. Here, I'll need fresh plums, flour, sugar, apples, marchpane, an' many bowls o' cherries." The big black squirrel went briskly about the kitchen gathering the ingredients that she needed.