News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hálig

Georgie sneezed again as Nigtfire walked into the kitchen, surprising her. "Hullo, Lady Nightfire." she said with a trace of resentment to the squirrel for leaving her behind.
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Mad Maudie

"Oh you mean he still loves me! I must fly take control of the danish Georgie!" she said as she hurried off 
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Nightfire smiled apologetically at Georgie. "Sorry, young 'un, I didn't mean to leave ye behind like that. I got a mite excited about seein' the resst o' Redwall Abbey. Now, do ye want me to show ye how to make Highlander Pie?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Hálig

Georgie broke into a grin, relieved that it wasn't her fault. "Oh yes please Lady Nightfire!"
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

"I've told ye, just call me Nightfire. Don't call me Lady, or Majesty, or anything like that. Now, first ye need to roll this 'ere flour and spread it out into a deep pan.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Piper ran into the kitchen "Nightfire something amazing has happened!" She paused for breath "Rowanblade is hugging Maybelle and she is kissing him on the cheek! I have never seen Maybelle so happy what did you say to her?" She started not waiting for the squirrel to Reply "Look here they are wow they do look happy!" she said as everyone crowded to the window to see the two walking and racing each other And laughing together
"Friar there will be a wedding cake to prepare soon!" she said

Maybelle after she took of went strait to Rowanblade he told her how he still loved her and she did the same soon they were laughing together and racing and having fun

OOC Um when are the bad guys coming?       
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Nightfire watched approvingly as the flour was shaped into the pan. "'Ere, now we pour cherries in a layer, then we layer a lot o' sliced apples an' plums o'ertop, then layer still more cherries."

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

"After all the fruit is layered, then we need  to lay out marchpane on top, then cut some neat liddle slices through it to allow steam to escape. Now we shove it in the oven, and wait for a while." Nightfire sat down on a nearby sack of potatoes, watching Georgie intently.

Mad Maudie

Piper looked at her from the window "Have you seen these two i am so happy you let them be together!" she exclaimed
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

Ambriya sauntered into the kitchen. 'Hey! Whit are ye makin'?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Nightfire turned to her second-in-command. "Northlander Pie. 'Tis almost done, Ambriya. Georgie here is a good cook." She smiled at Georgie.

Mad Maudie

" Piper looked up oh Ambriya have you seen Maybelle i can not fine her anywhere?' She looked at her hopefully
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Quote from: Mad Maudie on September 19, 2011, 09:20:22 PMUm when are the bad guys coming?
if the bad guys are not here pherhaps i could be a traveler that brings news of a great horde

Nightfire

OOC: You can do that, but the horde is under the command of Slayyin Alby. He was repulsed temporarily by Nightfire's band, but will be attacking soon.