News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hálig

"Sorry! I just. . .can't. . .hold. . .it. . .in!" she sneezed again, stopping.
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

Zara ripped savagely at her bonds, freeing herself, then retrieved her weapons, staring down coldly at the seer. "Ye're dayys o' cowardice be o'er!" She gave a mighty lunge with her twin dirks at Saria's heart.

OOC: Is Saria a freeplay character? If so, then here ends the life of the Seer. I think it's time this RP starts winding down. Tiria has a sequel in mind.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

OOC: Saria is Skarlag's character.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

OOC: Okay. Skalrag, you decide. BIC:

Nightfire charged into the vermin camp in full Bloodwrath, yelling madly. "Yalalahoooooo!!! Today is the day to tremble in fear, for the Nightslayer is here! Vermin, shake in your fur! YAYALAHOOOO!!!"
She slew five vermin with one long flurry of moves, then charged towards the wearat. Slayyin Allby met her head on, his eyes blazing with bloodlust as well. They fought like a pair of crazed wolverines, hacking and slashng madly at each other.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

OOC OK the next part is going to be a little long and dramatic in a way but after every badguy is dead nightfire could you aks Piper like Who is Dannor or something so i can tell you the story?

Piper heard the commotion and hurried back over to the camp seeing Nightfire battling she leapt into the fray yelling her warcry
"Death to all Daaannnoor!!!!" she cried running in and killing any vermin who came close to her with her Vermin cutlas. she received a sharp blow to the head. she was not in a realm of darkness but in a place of light. she was walking along a path in a shadowy wood a young male squirrel was walking beside her. he was handsome and had a amazing smile on his face he was looking at piper as if she was the only thing in the world.
"Dannor oh Dannor i have missed you so why did you leave i needed you oh Dannor!" she said flinging herself on him and hugging him as if that was the only thing that matters .
"It is OK piper i will always be with you i told you that didn't I?" he asked looking at her.
"Yes you did but you left me alone with Maybelle oh i wish i did not have to go why can not they leave me here with you? i was so lonely!" piper started to cry.
"Piper! Piper you will see me again for forever and always when you came to the gates of dark forest here me now i will see you again!" he said. going into a darker glade through a black metal gateway to the forest beyond "I will always be with you!" he said and then he disappeared into the forest. try as she might Piper could not go through the gate some unknown force was holding her back his word ringing in her ears. "I will see you again."     

Maybelle was with Rowanblade as they entered the camp she started killing people with her short sword not seeing Piper go down she assumed she was OK she had just killed a weasel when another came up she started fighting them they came on so strong that Rowanblade had to come to help her.   
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

Ambriya ran smack bang into Kannetar Maleris. The squirrel slashed out with her swords. 'Hawaaaay the braaaaaw!'
Kannetar realized that she needed to get out of there, and tried to run, but Ambriya threw her blade, and it caught the ferret in the back.
OOC: Cccct. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

OOC: Does Saria die?? Skalrag, please answer! Okay, here comes the gross, cool, epic bit: BIC:

Nightfire was battling for her life against the wearat, and Slayyin Alby was gaining the upper paw due to his sheer brute strength. And he knew it. The vicious beast suddenly lunged, catching the black squirrel right in the head with his cutlass. Nightfire gasped, then fell backwards, unconscious. Grinning evilly, the wearat started to bring his blade down...then there was an odd sound. Puzzled, the beast looked down at the brightly-coloured, tufted dart that was sticking into his paw. Then he began convulsing, roaring with pain, then it was all over. The great wearat lay dead, the adder poison killing him instantly. Jjenth ran over to Nightfire, dropping the blowpipe on the ground as he picked up the unonscious squirrel. He threw his head back and shouted. "It's over! The Wearat is dead! Eulaliaaaaaa!!!!"
Suddenly, the fighting stopped, and the vermin stared at him blankly. Jjenth bared his teeth savagly. "Kill them!" With a will, the band of Northern squirrels washed over the vermin like a tidal wave, and the hare kept yelling. "Eulaliaaaaaa!!! Eeeeeaaaayyyyrraaaaahhhh!!!!" The sound of the Salamandastrong warcry mingled with the cry of the Northern squirrels, maing the hair of everybeast present stand on end. Zara walked out and helped him support Nightfire, and together the two friends carried the Nightstalker back to Redwall Abbey.

OOC: Don't worry, everybody, Nightfire isn't dead.

Mad Maudie

Maybelle and rawanblade carried piper back carefully with the help of some pals of rowanblades they took her into the abbey and up to the infirmary where they were soon shooed out by nurses pipers head wound was horrible it was still bleeding and the massive cut had made it so that she could talk but not hear she was talking to someone about thing that she said happened a while ago  
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

Meryoran sighed looking around at the carnage and then dropped her weapons, "The battlefield is no place for me."
Meryoran ran after the others into the infirmary to help Sister Willow with the wounded. When she got there, Piper was muttering about someone called Dannor. Meryoran leaned over to clean her wounds and said, "Relax, Piper, you're in safe hands." But it was as though she wasn't there, Piper just kept on muttering about Dannor...

OOC: Ok with you, Maudie?

Nightfire

Zara was beside herself, and she approached Meryoran.. "Ah think ah kill't thaeet seerbeast, but ah'm naet sure. Whill Nightfire be ahlright?"

Mad Maudie

OOC:Fine with me

Piper was slowly waking up Dannor had now gone into the darker glade and she could no longer hear him she opened her eyes and found herself at redwall abbey with a bandage over her entire head
"What happened? did we win?" she asked Maybelle who had not left her side sense she came to the infirmary
"Yes we did and you are OK i have great news 1 you are recovering faster that they had expected 2 i am getting married to Rowanblade 3 well Nightfire is good we did not receive to many casualties" she said
"Oh good i new it would be you two to get Married!" Piper smiled a small wan smile at her friend       
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

Meryoran answered Zara, "Nightfire will be alright, I believe. Her wounds are horrible, but with time she should recover."
She then turned to Piper and Maybelle, "I'm excited for you Maybelle, but I think it's about time for you to leave Piper. She'll need rest if she is to recover fully.  How do you feel, Piper?"

Mad Maudie

"Like i have never felt pain before in my live and yet i feel somehow relieved!" Piper said looking at her through her bandage that hung halfway over her eyes

OOC: icefire can you ask about Dannor soon but not yet?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

OOC: I was actually about to ask her, but if you say not yet, I can wait!

Meryoran fixed her bandage and said, "I'll see what I can find for the pain, but I don't understand why you would feel relieved. Is it because the battle is over?"

OOC: Do you want to answer that question or shall I edit this post? I have another way it can go if you think it should be changed.

Skipper

BIC:Pinetail walks up and says "friar says its time for a feast" his face breaks into a grin and he marchs off
OOC: is it ok if we have a feast?