News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

Saria was sitting in her tent, sipping a beaker of damson wine in silence, when a huge ferret shoved aside the curtain. Saria almost dropped her wine when she noticed he held the scruff of a tightly bound female squirrel in a huge paw. The white vixen quickly regained her composure and fixed her narrow amber eyes on the ferret.

"What is this creature ye have brought before me, ferret?"

"A squirrel, addlebrain, wot d'you tink t'was?"

"I know that. What is it doing here?"

"Master said to bring 'er to ye, said 'e wanted you ta question it."

"Ahh..." Saria let out a long sigh. "Is that so? Well, all ye had to do was tell me. I'll take care of it."

The ferret dropped Zara in front of the white fox. Saria spread her arms wide.

"So then, squirrel, it seems we are going to be in eachother's company for a bit. Is there anything I can get ye, food, wine?"
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Mad Maudie

back at camp piper was looking for Maybelle she started to see she hung out to much with this Rowanblade
"Maybelle come on we need you" she whispered to her as they walked away "Look Maybelle i am happy you love Rowanblade but you need to pay more attention to your work OK!"  she said looking at her friend
"Piper how could you how could you say such a thing did not i lead you on the right trail did not i tell you that there is a vermin watching are camp?" she said
"What vermin tell quickly!" Piper said in a hush tone
"OK there is a rat watching us right now OK i told you he is right there" She pointed at an obvious rat form hiding in the bushes Piper went quickly to nightfire and told her.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Pinetail had heard everything that Maybelle had said, he casually went out of camp, swiftly making his way behind the rat he hit him on the skull with his dirk hilt, dragging the captive up to NightFire he tossed the rat onto the ground and said with his voice emotionless "this one is still alive"

Nightfire

Zara Lightfur glared at Saria, and spat on the beast's footpaw. "Nay, whit ye kin dae fair mah 'twould be tae oontie mah so ah kin murder yeh!!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Saria gave a long sigh, almost sounding apologetic.

"Alas, my dear squirrel, that cannot be done," Saria placed her damson wine aside. "But should ye wish to give me any information on your companions at the Abbey, I would be more than happy to listen."
  ~ Larry Boy

Hálig

Georgie looked around, and her tail drooped. There wasn't anyone here. She had gone to the wrong side of the Abbey. Plodding off into Mossflower Wood, she walked here and there just wanting some time alone to think.
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Mad Maudie

piper had a great sense of hearing she went of into the woods and found Georgie
"Georgie what are you doing here we are all back at camp come on!"
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Zara twitched her ears slightly, grinding her teeth loudly. "Yeh scart bairn o' a roonty snekfeesh!!! Nightfire'll et yeh alaive!!"

OOC: By the way, Zara's accent tends to get thicker and harder to understand when she's angry, just so you know.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

OOC: i can tell, i can barely undestand what shes saying

Hálig

"Camp?" Georgie followed Piper back. "And where's that supposed to be?!"

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Icefire

OOC: Wow! Yeah, that's a thick accent...

BIC: Meryoran saw them coming, "There you are, Georgie! I thought you must have stayed behind, but now with Zara gone I started getting worried. Where have you been?"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Mad Maudie

"She was just wandering in the woods with a vermin camp somewhere near nothing much" she said looking her strait in the eye!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Hálig

Georgie looked down at the ground, shamefaced. "Sorry." she mumbled, and sneezed again. "I'm sorry."

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Skalrag of Marshank

Saria was surprised at Zara's boldness. She managed to keep her smug smile on her face, though.

"But, my friend, this 'Nightfire' of yours is not here at the moment, so she cannot very well be eating me, can she now?" Saria was running out of comebacks. She was used to sniveling goodbeasts on their knees begging for their lives. This squirrel was something else.
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Quote from: Skipper on October 05, 2011, 07:29:11 AM
OOC: i can tell, i can barely undestand what shes saying

OOC: She said: "You scared child of a runty snakefish! Nightfire'll eat you alive!" :D BIC:

Zara flicked her ears, then lunged, sinking her teeth into the Seer's footpaw.

Nightfire, meanwhile, was getting impatient. "That's it, if Zara's not back in ten minutes, I'm goin' after her!"