RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

She shook her head. "O' course ye kin come with us. The more squirrels the better, especially since we lost twoscore last winter, so we're quite a few bodies short."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

Pinetail smiled broadly and went down to join the squirrels

Mad Maudie

"Lady Nightfire the tracker i was talking about was Maybelle she can track a falcon on a cloudy day and a marlfox at night plus" she whispered in her ear "She wants to be around you know who" she smiled at her.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Nightfire sighed, then nodded. "Fine, bring 'er along. Now let's git goin'!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

When Maybelle heard she skipped with delight
'Now Maybelle understand i told nightfire how good of a scout you were so you will have to prove it to her do you think you can?" Piper asked almost sadly
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

OOC: Hi folks! Sorry I've been gone so much! I've been so busy with school...
So I'm a little confused. Are the abbey recruits fighting right now, too? Just trying to figure out where on earth I am....
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Yes, the abbey recruits can come, if they want. Yur character can rush up and volunteer to come with, because Nightfire is about to give the order to leave.

Skipper

Pinetail was on the front line he had one of his dirks tucked under one arm and his tunic had some medals pinned on, his eyes were front as he waited for the order to move out

Icefire

OOC: Gotcha
BIC: Meryoran quickly grabbed the bow and dirk one of the squirrels had lent her and rushed out to join the troops.

Nightfire

Nightfire gave vent to the eerie call to order, then told her squirrels to move out. The Northland Warriors marched briskly through the main gates, ready for battle.

Skipper

Pinetail whispered to nightfire "want me to scout ahead, i could do with a wee bit of treehoppin"

Mad Maudie

"Maybelle get over here and get to work which way did they go?" Piper called not wanting anyone to get her friends job.
"Well it is obvious they went this way look here is one of your arrows! But then there a tracks coming from here this is where they came from, but they took a different way back so i assume we fallow the trail they left going back to camp if he was smart he would have gone the way he came not wanting us to know were the camp was! you can tell that the vermin that left was wounded see here blood on this leave he was not going the right direction" she smiled piper looked at Nightfire triumphantly
"See it is obvious that they came a different way to redwall trying to make us think there camp was down there but the one that left was wounded and did not care!" Maybelle went on.   
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

Meryoran looked at the tracks in some confusion, "How do you know that he was going to his camp and wasn't just so wounded that he forgot which way the camp was? Or maybe they were setting a trap for us thinking we would follow the wounded one..."
Her voice trailed off as she saw the others staring at her, "Sorry....I'm new to all this war business..."

Mad Maudie

"Cause the only thing that way is a gorge Piper and I passed it on are way here" she said looking at piper
"We did it is pretty long and besides why wouldn't he go back to camp he would it is his duty!" piper said.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Nightfire shook her head and smiled. "Well, I guess ye are a good enough tracker. Pinetail, ye kin scout ahead if ye wish. Zara, go with 'im."
Zara Lightfure saluted, her reddish-furred paws striking an odd constrast with her sand-coloured body. "Och, Lady, ah shall. Let's git goin', Pinetail.