RP: Trouble on the Horizon

Started by Nightfire, July 28, 2011, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Pinetail saluted smartly and bounded up into a tree "come on Zara, its faster this way"

Nightfire

Zara chuckled. "Och, o' course et is." She bounded up and was up the tree like a whirlwind, flicking her bushy tail at him. "Ah may be ah Highlander, but ah know 'ow tae climb trees!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Maybelle went back to her Beau.
"I told you she was amazing she spent most of the time with me being tracker!" piper said watching her friend retreat.   
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Zara bounded alongside Pinetail, then suddenly noticed a thin trail of smoke. "Look! O'er there! Ah do believe et's fire!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

Pinetail followed her gaze and said "lets take a closer look but be carefull it might be a trap"

Nightfire

Zara grinned at him and pulled twin dirks out of her belt, clenching one between her teeth, and holding the other. She started to climb carefully towards the fire.

Skipper

Pinetail advanced swiftly and said silently "ill make a sweep and come from behind" he pulled out his dirks and set off

Nightfire

Zara nodded, then crept closer. It was two vermin hunched around a campfire, and she realized that it was a trap. She quickly cast about and spotted another vermin hiding in the bushed. She imitated a sparrow's warning call to let Pinetail know what was happening, then started moving back away from the fire to go and warn Nightfire.

Skipper

Pinetail heard the warning and used the same call, he made his way back to Zara and Nightfire

Nightfire

Zara backed up slowly until she though she was sufficiently far enough, then whirled around....banging headfirst into a tall ferret! She yelled something less than complimentary, then stabbed at it with her dirk.  The ferret quickly dodged and threw a massive punch, catching her square in the jaw. He disarmed the Highland squirrel, then grabbed her and carried her off, knowing that the wearat would be pleased that they now had a captive.

OOC: Poor Zara Lightfur... ;)

Skipper

OOC: ok do i rescue her or what?
Pinetail bounded down the tree and made his report to Nightfire, when he finished he said "have you seen Zara anywere? she should already be here"

Hálig

Georgie ran out into the clearing where (almost) everyone was. "Am I too late? Has anything started yet?! she asked, and then sneezed.

(OOC: Sorry guys, for some reason I want getting the email for the RPG. I'm caught up, and ready for action!  :P)
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Mad Maudie

Piper was talking to nightfire when pinetail came up.
"No she is not here yet but she should be right? I mean soon Nightfire?" she asked a little worry in her voice.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: No, Pinetail, don't rescue her yet. We'll charge in there and see if we can spring her out. But later. Sorry I've been gone, my best friend from another state was sleeping over for a while. BIC:

Nightfire clacked her teeth in worry. "Zara's ne'er late. Don't know why she's takin' so long."

Meanwhile, the ferret had tied her up securely and was dragging her into their camp, dumping her uncerimoniously in front of the wearat. "My lord, I caught this beast skulking about your camp. A spy from the black squirrel, methinks."
Slayyin Alby prodded Zara with one footpaw, and she snapped her teeth at him, just narrowly missing. He kicked her. "Bring her to me seer an' see if anybeast kin get any information from 'er."

Skipper

"hmmm she might be following one of the vermin, we'll just have to wait and see" Pinetail adjusted his belt and kept his senses alert