The Starship Integrity OOC and sign-up (Open for sign-ups!)

Started by Rusvul, October 14, 2013, 08:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to join? (This is so I know how many people there are)

Yes, for sure
2 (50%)
Maybe
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

KitrallStreamrippler

Hahahahahahahahaha!! :D Nope, probably not. Always the first to die, aren't they? *ahem* Actually, the color of one's shirt depends on one's rank.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rusvul

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on October 25, 2013, 01:50:41 AM
Hahahahahahahahaha!! :D Nope, probably not. Always the first to die, aren't they? *ahem* Actually, the color of one's shirt depends on one's rank.
Well, yeah. But in the original star trek, if you got beamed down to a planet in a red shirt, and you weren't a rank where you would normally wear one (Engineer, I think) then they always died. But in all the other series, a red shirt is a Captain, Commander, or Admiral. Which is kind of funny. They seem to love killing off Admirals...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Juzt zae lon' az zey dinnae try tae kill off Grand Admiral Thrawn!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

I might still do this, or if it isn't happening I'll try and start my own.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rusvul

Ah! Sorry! I've been doing other things... like watching every single episode of Legend of Korra that's out so far... Um, haven't forgotten about this! Updating things now!

Faiyloe

I would like to make a suggestion. A Romulen equivalent could be ferrets.

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 10, 2013, 09:36:30 PM
I would like to make a suggestion. A Romulen equivalent could be ferrets.
Nah, all Terran species are united. Instead, I've set the task of creating at least four alien races: The Azzoites, the Alnerrans, the [insert logical race I haven't come up with yet here], and the [insert harsh, military, and antagonist race I haven't come up with yet here].
:)

Faiyloe

I could help with some of this and I could do some concept art too. If you tell me the different ranks I could design some of the badges.  I also have an Idea for a logical race.

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 10, 2013, 11:46:02 PM
I could help with some of this and I could do some concept art too. If you tell me the different ranks I could design some of the badges.  I also have an Idea for a logical race.
Alright! If you could draw badges, that would be awesome. The ranks are as follows:

Ensign
Lieutenant
Lieutenant-Commander
Commander
Captain
Vice-Admiral (Up to three marks)
Admiral (Up to 5-mark Admiral)

I'm gonna probably draw the ships. Or at least the Integrity

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach! Ve're nae gonna 'ave Deaz Defyin' Beaverz in ziz, are ve?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Rusvul

Those... Those are amazing! :D You have succeeded in inspiring me. I will write more now!

Faiyloe

I also drew an Alnerran please tell me what you think.

Alnerran

[close]

Rusvul

Dang! I'm beginning to wonder... Are you awesome?