YES!!!
15 (71.4%)
no.
2 (9.5%)
Maybe...
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Cornflower MM

We're starting right........NOW!!!!  :P ;D !

BIC: Abbess Lavender was deep in thought, not watching where she's going....bonk!! She hit her head on a Apple!! Not bonked too badly, she plucked the apple from the tree and started polishing it on her sleeve...Wandering toward the Abbey, she took a bite of the apple thinking about the next day's Feast...

rachel25

You post the story in the Role Playing board where you originally posted this topic. Now you have to go and make a new topic that will be the RP topic.  :)

KitrallStreamrippler

Name: Leliah Togworth
Animal: Shrew
Personality: Leliah is the Log-a-Log's niece, and was dangerously close to being spoiled as a Dibbun. However, it was corrected soon enough that she is quite a decent creature now, though she does occasionally have a relapse. Especially as her temper is rather short.
Other: She is quite skilled in archery, and loves to demonstrate her prowess, even when she is out-shot. She also inherited a love of insults, supposedly from her uncle. She is a "pretty little thing", but don't let that fool you- she's as tenacious as a bulldog, and as vulnerable as a bear trap in a bunny-box.

(I did it! Sorry it took so long, though!)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

rachel25

Hey Russano drew me Tango my hare character what do ya think

Faiyloe

Cool. and Cornflower do you think I could be The abbey warrior?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BrookSkimmer

Name: Runder Doublepaw
Animal: Hare
Personality: Serious when the situation calls for it. He's a beast that makes friends easily and is quick to laugh.  Newly released from Salamandastron and having his first try at something outside the mountain.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: rachel25 on October 24, 2013, 04:04:18 PM
Hey Russano drew me Tango my hare character what do ya think

That's awesome! I love all the detail in it.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

rachel25

yeah Russano is really good. I go to her to draw all my characters,  ;D

Faiyloe

Ok here is my character sorry It is a bit late.  :P

Name: Enthaladna (Enthal for short)   
Animal: Squirrel 
Appearance: Brown fur, vibrant sky blue eyes, simple forest green tunic and brown belt.   
Personality: Level headed, intelligent, leader, honorable, skilled swords beast, friendly.   
Weapon: Martin's Sword
Other(you put like if you wanna be Infirmary Person): I would like to be the Abbey Warrior if that is ok.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

I am so sorry guys for not getting my character in yet! We went to a friends house from Saturday through Monday so I didn't have much time.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Tam and Martin

Cornflower MM

oh and Tam??Male squirrels needed!

rachel25

I'd make one but I've already got two characters  :-\

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 29, 2013, 10:22:31 PM
oh and Tam??Male squirrels needed!
Got it! Working on my character sheet now!