News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Blaggut

Ooc: Thanks. I'll siege till spring  :P

Bic: Grund ordered his vermin to make rope ladders.
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

OOC: YOU NEED A TARP! NOT LEAVES! How many times do I have to say it!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Blaggut

Ooc: Oopsie...

Bic: Grund ordered his vermin to harden some tent tarps in the nearby river, so they could fly them by tomorrow.
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

rachel25

Zanga had to cover his mouth to stop a chuckle escaping, as Arya took a chunk out of the healer mouse. He then walked over to her, where she was talking to Vatra. "Sorry if I'm intruding, but Arya you really need to sit back down. I'll get you the gear to make arrows, but only if you promise to stay here, and be good." He was quietly happy that she was alright, and able to sort of stand, but she mustn't over do it. Or she'd be no use to anyone.

Cornflower MM

"Fine, Zanga....Quite looking at me like that, healers! don't you think he (Here she motioned with her paw to the door, where an injured was coming in) needs some attention? And of course I'm alive, Vatra! It'll take more than an arrow in me to stop me! Thanks...Do you mind if I sit here? Anyway, of course I'll be your friend!  Hah, you'll certainly have try really hard to scare me away! Oh, for heavens sake, you don't give up, do you Puffer Head? Just give me that!" Arya said, grabbing the jar of ointment the huffy healer had. "Now, shoo! Can't you see I'm talking to someone? Hey! I can take of my bandages perfectly fine, thank you very much! Go torture some other poor beast." She peeled back her bandages, after addressing the increasingly mad healer (Who I'm going to call Pruss, but he won't be in the picture much longer). "Hmm...Sharp[ arrow." She slapped the ointment on and then did her rib.

Faiyloe

Vatra smiled for the second time that day. "I am so glad that..." Then she saw Aryas wound " Oh my that looks bad," 

Dannflower Reguba

"And it looks bad for a reason." Ervoyce had been on his way out having caught wind about some banging on one of the side gates, but hearing Arya's stubborn refusal of medical aid brought him back. Giving his fellow squirrel a stern look he continued, "I don't care how you feel, that was an arrow and a vermin one at that, you never know what's on one of those things. That is excusing the threat of infection as it is. Now sit down for a few moments so that a trained medical beast can have a look-see and do something about your wounds." Arms crossed and eyes narrow, he had to work hard to avoid rolling his eyes at the miscreant.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Vatra smiled and almost giggled then she said to Ervoyce "I don't think I said this earlier but thank you for helping me back there. 

rachel25

Zanga stood back, "Fine, I'll go." He also was a little intimidated by the amount of squirrels in the room, also the room itself was worrying him. He hated rooms, he had lived most of his life outdoors, and still didn't like coming inside. He made his way down the hall, and down the stairs into Great Hall. There he met a friendly look vole, Zanga asked him if you could take a load of arrow making gear up to the infirmary, and to give it to a squirrel called Arya. The vole agreed, and ran off to find the gear. 

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce turned his attention to Vatra, "Like I told you before, I'm not going to let another beast suffer, die, or even be foolish alone if I can change the outcome positively."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Blaggut

Ooc: Yay, another long expanse of waiting for morning... Try to hurry up, and no snowball fights please.
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

OOC: LOL. Oh I had an idea blaggut. after you launch the gliders and they sail over the abbey wall you can get some of your best archers to shoot them down so you can make them fall exactly where you want them to.

BIC: "Well I am glad you did," Vatra said then a Vole came over with some arrow making material asking which one of us was Arya.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, it looks worse than it feels," Arya said, putting the bandages back on. She then just stuck her tongue out at Ervoyce and brightened up immensely when the vole came over. "Oh, I'm Arya. Thank you for the gear." then went to work, making arrows quickly and efficiently. She'd had plenty of practice, after all.

Blaggut

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 21, 2014, 07:22:19 PM
OOC: LOL. Oh I had an idea blaggut. after you launch the gliders and they sail over the abbey wall you can get some of your best archers to shoot them down so you can make them fall exactly where you want them to.

BIC: "Well I am glad you did," Vatra said then a Vole came over with some arrow making material asking which one of us was Arya.

Good idea! I can't wait for night.. I have some ideas. U should make that vendin character now.
~Just a soft space boi~