Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Okay, once I get a firm grip on what's happening I'll join you.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

rachel25

OOC: Um, you missed out that Quickpaw (the hare that was killed by Sie) was Tango's uncle, but Tango knows the truth of what actually happened.  ;)

BIC: Tango nodded, "Yes, I know. Quicky was always a bit like that. Acted first, thought later, but would never want to lose face. Even if it meant somebeast else got the blame."
---------------------------------------------
Sie strode out briskly into Mossflower woods. He was making a fake trail, heading north.
When he thought he had gone far enough he retraced his steps back into the woods towards the east. He was carful to cover his tracks. "Now to the Eastern Plains. Never look back, and never return. They won't miss me anyway." Sie said regretfully to himself. He had never been liked, back at Salamanderstron. He had always felt out of place.
But maybe, just maybe, things would be different out on the Eastern Plains.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I said husband, redwallgurl! It's fine, I'll go change it!

BIC: Well, Tango, when is a hare not like that to point? Ah, well...Do you think you could me back to Abbey now?

-----------------------------------------------

HareSpring decided to go on watch, so walking around she reflected Sie, and her brother, Quickpaw....

rachel25

Sie walked on through Mossflower, occasionally glancing at his map. He looked up at the sky, it was about noon. Almost time for lunch.
Sie had learned many traveling skills from Tango while they had been coming to Redwall. They were going to come in useful.
---------------------------------
Tango nodded. "Of course Abbess thingy wot. I do feel bad about not following the young ripe, but I'm sure he needs to find out what's out there on his own." 

Cornflower MM

"True! But I feel a little guilty....Why do badgers have to be so stubborn??"

rachel25

Tango's eyes twinkled, "It's in their nature. And it's in a hares to follow em'. Now how about some lunch."

Cornflower MM

"Only you, Tango....Ah well, lunch it is!" Lavender said, getting up, as her ankle didn't hurt very much anymore.

Faiyloe

Enthal went up to the two and said "I can go after him to keep an eye on him. I always got along with his father. Maybe I can even convince him to come back. I think what Sie really needs most right now is a friend,"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gnoflet

OOC: Can I take back my last post?
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

rachel25

Tango thought for a moment, "I think you should follow him, but don't let yourself be know to early. You never know, he might come back on his own."
---------------------------------------------------
Sie had eaten lunch on the move, and had made good progress. At last freedom. From Dad, Tango, and Everybeast. No one can tell me what to do now!

Faiyloe

Enthal nodded to tango and ran down to the kitchen to grabbed some food and headed out to fallow the badgers trail.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gnoflet on November 19, 2013, 05:47:44 PM
OOC: Can I take back my last post?

OOC:Yes! That's fine! :)

BIC: Come on, Tango! Off to the kitchens!!

Gnoflet

OOC: Thanks.  :)

BIC: Remen went to the gate house where he pulled down a book called "Badgers" and began to read.     
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Jukka the Sling

Sister Ambrosine saw Renen enter the gatehouse. Curious as to what he was up to, the mousemaid followed him in. "Hello, Remen. What are you doing?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien