News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Yay! It's raining money! I am----*gets pwned*
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Nightfire throws chess pieces at everyone. Aldar gets knocked out by a pawn, and a knight lands in Martha's lap.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Oh yeah? I checkmate'd them first!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

oh yeah? i said it first! so there! xD
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Icefire

Icefire takes a sharp pointy stick and stabs it into Trigoma's eye, jumps on Nightfire's back in order to propel herself half-way up the belltower where she screams like a banshee at Alden. The force of her scream knocks Alden right off the tower.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Nightfire screams right back at Icefire, and pretty soon it tunrs into a screaming match between the two 'fires'. ;D

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Icefire

Oh, yeah! *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM*
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Coobreedan

*Wakes up*

You've broken mah armour...BUT AH WILL STILL FIGHT!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Aldar falls but somehow lands on a chicken, which breaks his fall (and also every one of the chicken's bones). He throws it at Trigoma*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Screeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Coobreedan

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Random mouse (not the philosophical one) walks up.

SQUEAK!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.