News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*gives Sebias indigestion even in death*

The Shadow of Korriban

*Is deeply disgusted by Sebias's cruelty*  *Electrifies his bod*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Gets hit by Seb's mace.*

Ow. Can you like....not?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Booklover on January 01, 2020, 05:45:46 PM
*gives Sebias indigestion even in death*
*Has indigestion* ... *indigestion ends* *Burps*

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 01, 2020, 07:25:03 PM
*Is deeply disgusted by Sebias's cruelty*  *Electrifies his bod*
*Swats Sheev* Like you haven't done anything worse, bud... :P

Quote from: Verdauga on January 01, 2020, 08:15:07 PM
*Gets hit by Seb's mace.*

Ow. Can you like....not?
Well, I mean, you practically walked into it...  ^-^
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

No. You swung at me.
*Summons my cleaver.*

Goodbye, kiddo.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Just because I swung at you, didn't mean I was trying to hit you...

*Summons Mjolnir*

Bye? Why? Where are you going?

Verdauga

*Gives a maniacal grin.*
I'm going to live.

*Swings at Seb.*

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Verdauga on January 02, 2020, 06:05:17 PM
*Gives a maniacal grin.*
I'm going to live.

*Swings at Seb.*

*catches cleaver and pulls out Deagle*

That wasn't very cash money of you.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

*Wanders in.*  Now what's this all about?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Bowls over the innocent Kade as I charge Verdauga*
Quote from: Verdauga on January 02, 2020, 06:05:17 PM
I'm going to live.
Live in pain. Yes.  ;D

Booklover

To the pain!
Prepare to die.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Booklover on January 03, 2020, 08:51:33 PM
To the pain!
Prepare to die.
Yes! To the- Hang on a second there... Isn't that kinda contradictory?

Booklover

Probably. Those quotes are said by two very different people, after all.