News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Star Wars: Rise Of The Redwall Abbey Temple

Started by Griffen, November 28, 2013, 08:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we add duels to this RP. It will make fights cooler and make the entire series more interesting.

Yes.
No.
Whatever the majority votes.

Jetthebinturong

Sorry for asking so many questions but would bounty hunters be able to have lightsabers? Pre Viszla while not a bounty hunter was neither Jedi or Sith but his ancestor stole the darksaber from the Jedi temple, could a similar thing have happened here?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Shadefur nightblade

The helmet isn't able to intercept and unscramble all messages, but some he can intercept, then relay them to his ships data banks and store them there until he has time to try to do it himself. He stores his weapons in his ship Mandalores Omen(except for some+the ones in his gauntlet) and only goes lightly armed unless on a mission. And he does not pay attention to all 360 degrees. He is able to see into nearby rooms by accessing his ship's onboard computer and using it's technology to hack into data files with information on surrounding buildings.
Edit
Is there a hutt faction in this RP? Just wandering so that Atin might start off working for them.

Dannflower Reguba

What if the room has no data carry technology? Bounty Hunters often spend a lot of time in slum like areas where decent technology would be scarce.

Jet, as I'm not the GM I can't tell you for sure, but I think that it's possible given a couple of circumstances (I was thinking about this myself) what if you've killed a wielder before? Most people that kill a Jedi or Sith (that I've seen myself) have taken the blade they carried, so it stands to reason that yours might've.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

@Shadefur Nightblade In this RP the Hutts are not involved, but in an upcoming RP there certainly will be. I was planning on making them slugs mwaha >:D 

@Jetthebinturong Ask as many questions pertaining to the RP as you wish :) and yes you can have a light saber. Just remember this, the reason why Sith and Jedi alike are so dangerous is because while wielding a light saber they also wield the force. Someone who does not have the force can not move as fast as someone with it.

Jetthebinturong

Are you allowed to make force-sensitive bounty hunters with lightsabers?

Griffen

Nope, sorry. I'm letting the lines waver a little bit, but I'm not gonna let two classes mix so much.

Jetthebinturong

I'm pretty sure that there are force sensitive bounty hunters in canon, there are certainly non-jedi or sith who are force sensitives (such as Grael)

Griffen

I'm sure there is, but in my RP I don't what there to be. And there is a fine line between force-sensitive and people who have been properly trained in the arts. Therefor in this RP force sensitive is only for Sith or Jedi.

Jetthebinturong

Griffen

Sounds good, just make a sheet and wait for approval :)

Shadefur nightblade

Oo, you should have GIANT slugs ::)
Can I have him be working for some random crime orginazation like the Black Sun then?

Griffen

Uh no... The slug thing was a joke because thats what the Hutts look like. I'll probably make them giant slugs when the time comes but not in this RP. You wouldn't want to be a slug, they move slow and can't even fight lol

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Shadefur nightblade

The Black Sun is a crime syndicate in Star Wars that, at multiple points rivaled or even overpowered the Hutts.

Griffen

@Shadefur Nightblade Your character is not accepted until you post you allegiance as either Republic or Empire.

PS: This RP takes place about 2,000 years before the Black Sun was ever created.