News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Leverets and Leverage

Started by Faiyloe, December 06, 2013, 01:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

A wolverine seems like a bit much and the cloths. Maybe he is some other type of vermin and his cloths are made from the skin of a Wolverine.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Shadefur nightblade

Ill change him up, and maybe he could join up with the good beasts near the middle?

Faiyloe

Skipper

Faiyloe

We just have to wait for Kit to show up I didn't think this would have such a big response so fast. 

rachel25

Is it too late to make a vermin character?

Name: Cisza 
Species: mink
Weapon(s): sabre with bone handle, dagger.
Physical Description: is beautiful, but her beauty is ruined by the cruel look in her eyes. Has blacky, purple fur, and long sharp claws, which she sometimes uses as a weapon. Wears a navy blue tunic, and navy blue headscarf, and a gold necklace with a little green bottle full poison on it.
Personality: Is cruel, and merciless. enjoys other beasts upset. Will do any to get her own way.
Other: Is very skilled with a sabre, but is also an alright archer. And is a member of the corsairs.

Faiyloe

The Shade

Decided I might as well be one both sides.  :D

Name: Akala
Species: Pine marten
Weapon: A long meat cleaver, and a pair of heavy knives, all tinted black.
Physical description: About the average height for his species, decently muscled, with a somewhat salty appearance. He wears a long, brown leather jacket, to match his leather finger-less gloves, which are also capped with steel. Besides the jacket, he has a  black scarf, sometimes used as a sash, with a white vest underneath. Black denim-like trousers and black leather boots complete the picture.
Personality: Akala is a typical pirate, rather aggressive, reckless and ruthless. The quickest way to anger him is to insult his cooking, which he takes very personally. Mostly it will just be a slap and a kick to the rear, sometimes the slit throat case.
Other: Part time cook for the corsairs.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

The Shade

Cool. Oh yeah, nice one for getting 39 replies in two days. :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

ya I know!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I never thought it would be such a big hit.  ;D

BrookSkimmer

This is a simple idea and at the same time is exactly the right sort of idea to draw attention! I agree it is a good pick. I think the back story that it came from a duel originally also makes it interest.   :D

Blaggut

Name: Ghalo
Species: Hare
Weapons: Tiny stolen knife
Desc: A normal leveret, ain't ee cute?
Personality: Mishevious and bold, which often gets him into trouble.
Other: He's a leveret. Not much else.

Can't fit more
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

Awesome we needed a male leveret.  ;D

I think It also helps that the majority of the characters in the RP will be Otters and Hares both have a substantial fandom behind them.