Leverets and Leverage

Started by Faiyloe, December 06, 2013, 01:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

I REALLY wanna be a corsair! Too late?

Name: Grimetooth
Species: Rat
Weapons: Big piece of wood, and an empty knife sheath.
Desc: Eyepatch on right eye, the reason why his dagger got stolen.
Personality: More secluded and silent. Cares mostly for himself.
Other: In charge of bringing food to the prisoners.
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Unimaginative

Is it to late to be a corsair now?

Name: Flinkclo. (Norwegian, translates to CleverClaw.)  
Species: European Polecat
Weapon(s): A Flammenschwert. ( A sword with a long blade with a rippling pattern. Two-Handed.)
Physical Description:
Personality: A clever, manipulative polecat. He would prefer to control battles from the back, and doesn't often draw his sword. He is good at sensing danger, but will only give warning of it if directly benefits him. Flinkclo's biggest flaw is his dislike of taking orders, as he is used to being in charge.
Other: He is from the northern lands, and has a faint accent. He was a high ranking officer in a wolverines horde, but was forced to flee after a failed attempt on the Wolverines life.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Faiyloe

No that's good the only thing is that once you called him a poll cat and then you called him a ferret.

Unimaginative

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 10, 2013, 01:01:35 AM
No that's good the only thing is that once you called him a poll cat and then you called him a ferret.
I should really stop using creatures that are almost the exact same thing. Sorry about that, and it's fixed.

Faiyloe

Well I Didn't expect to get so many replies so fast so I did't wait for Kit to reply and I kind of need her it was our idea in the first place but now... I don't know I haven't seen her on in a while and I don't want to keep you waiting but the point was to have both off us in this together. So I have to wait for her.

Unimaginative

Kitrall is active. I know that much.

rachel25

Has someone PMed her to tell her we're waiting?

Faiyloe

KitrallStreamrippler

Hi! Back- sorry it took so long. I'm glad to see so much interest in this thing. The IC thread should be up in just a few minutes. See you there! ;D

Oh, and there will be some very slight auto-ing to set things up. Nothing major, though. Just to get us where we're going, and for cool effect.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Hey, can I still koin? Only I'd be a squirrel, on Salamandastron's side.