Leverets and Leverage

Started by Faiyloe, December 06, 2013, 01:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Sure that is fine there are always spaces open for those characters.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Sounds great!

Name: Bethina (Beth or Bethy for short [Who knew spell check could come up with a good name?])
Species:Hare
Weapon(s):Sling
Physical Description: Doe brown eyes, brown tan white coat with nicked ear
Personality: Sweet, but blunt. Hates vermin of any kind. Truthful and a bad liar.
Other:Wisteria's mother maybe? If Brook agrees.

Faiyloe

Cornflower MM

Osu

I keep thinking I need to post something, but I'm not sure what to post. D:
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Rainshadow

I'm afraid I won't be able to continue in this RP, guys.  :(  Just gonna say this so that you all know, and also, does anyone want my character?  He's needed in the roleplay, so even if I drop out, I feel as though he should probably stay.  Or you can just make a new captain, if you don't want to use Toby.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Rainy! You can't leave! But I suppose that if no one wants Toby, I'll take him. But if someone else wants him, I don't mind.

Osu

I'm going to follow Rain's example and drop out, too. I'm totally lost as it is, haha. You guys can control Victoria if you like.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Leatho Shellhound

:( Well, is any one going to take up the captain?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Leatho, if you want him, take him. I'm not the best with bad guys. I'll take Victoria.

Leatho Shellhound

Well I find it to hard talk to a character that I'm playing. Perhaps some one else?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

??? ??? ??? Alright, I'll take him and the little haremaid. Is that alright, Faiy and Kit?

Faiyloe

Here I'll Play Toby (unless a more experienced RPer would like him)  and Corn can have Vicky. (No offence corn but I would prefer some one with a little more experience with vermin to play the Captain of the Corsairs. You can of cores make a vermin character if you like)

Please I don't want any one to take offence but I would like the captain to be played by some one who is able to play him well just because of his importance to the story. I currently have allot of characters already so if someone could take him on that might be better.

Also Radwallgurl has been inactive for a long time so I will be PPing her Character the Badger lady (Can't remember her name) to keep the plot moving till she returns.

Just another reason I would like some one else to take on Toby I can still do it if no one else want's to though.     

Cornflower MM

Ay yi yi....Faiy, that's fine. I'm not that experienced, I'm the first to admit it. So it's alright for me to play Victoria. I'll go see what I can do.