News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Crazy RPing topic.

Started by Faiyloe, December 09, 2013, 08:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt jumped into the TARDIS for no apparent reason. "Hey, what does this button do?" Ungatt said curiously.

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Shade

Shade stepped inside the TRADIS with Ungatt. "Um, I don't think you should-"
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt pushed the button. All of a sudden, all three creatures in the TARDIS were whisked off to 1843.

Jukka the Sling

Unbeknownst to Faiyloe, Ungatt and Shade, Jukka had sneaked on board as well.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

"Ungatt, what have you done?!" yelled Shade. "Don't tell me we left Psybox behind...he's the only one who knows how to work this thing!"
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

"Well we have plenty of time it is a TARDIS after all." Faiyloe said "just don't touch anything else," 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

Jukka came out of hiding. The Tardis stopped going back in time, stopping in the year 1843. The door opened and Jukka stepped outside. "Wow, where are we? Everything looks so Little House On the Prairie-ish!"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Unimaginative

"Hello," said Han Norwood, stepping out of some bushes. "Welcome to the prairie. Can I ask why a giant castle came out of the sky? And who are all of you?"
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt decided that he nedded a new pair of slippers. So, he went back into the TARDIS and asked, "Does anybody know what year slippers were first invented?