News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Crazy RPing topic.

Started by Faiyloe, December 09, 2013, 08:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

This topic is for doing whatever we normally do in the cellars except in RPing form. Don't GM or PP other than that almost anything is possible!  (and we get to talk about ourselves in third person.  ;D who doesn't like that!)

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Shade was slightly confused, as he rather liked to make himself invincible in PP topics, but oh well... He realized he was also the only one in the topic right now, and he wondered wether he should get out or not...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt screamed. Not with fear, but because he received a Flame Thrower in the mail that day. And he couldn't wait to use it. "Hmmm..." Ungatt said thoughtfully, scratching his chin, "What should I burn down first?"

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Shade

"A certain zombie pinita mayhaps?" Shade chuckled.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Faiyloe walked down the cellars hallway with doors on ether side of her with the names of the topics behind the doors labeled in red and gold on each door. Soon she came to the door labeled Crazy RPing topic.

"This looks like fun," she said. entering the room to find Shade and Ungatt. "Why hello gents,"   

Ungatt Trunn

A certain zombie piƱata mayhaps?
"Hey, I tried that already!" Ungatt said in total annoyance. Then, an idea hit him. "I know!" Ungatt said in excitement, "I'll burn down Redwall Abbey! I'll put gasoline all over it, and I'll become the greatest villain ever! What do you think, Shade?"

psybox

Suddenly, a TARDIS disguised as Hogwarts fell out of the sky and landed on top of Ungatt's flamethrower, destroying it completely.  Psybox walked outside and said "Hi!"

Faiyloe

Faiyloe stared at him blinking open mouthed and for once in her life she was speechless.

psybox

"What?  Surprised by the Hogwarts falling out of the sky?  Don't be!  It's a TARDIS, a thingy that this type of alien called a Time Lords use to travel through time and space.  I'm not actually a time lord, but one put my into his will." Psybox explained.

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt turned back into a good guy. "So, does anybody want Seed Cake?"

psybox

"I can't, I need to get this penny to a perfectly penny-shaped hole in the ground before midnight so this planet and everything on it won't turn into a pile of badly made plastic teacups!" Psybox yelled while running away.  At that second, Psybox walked in the opposite gate, saying "Does that offer of seed cake still stand?"

Faiyloe

"Wow, that was fast!" Faiyloe said.

psybox

"I told you, I can travel through time...  From my point of view all that was two weeks ago."

Ungatt Trunn

"Hey, look!" Ungatt shouted. Every eye turned unto him. "It appears to be a purple Bigfoot wearing a bathrobe!"

Faiyloe

"I hate Quantum Mechanics ,"  Faiyloe said but was quickly interrupted by Ungatt she tuned around to see... (what he said).