News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

An Osu Fanfiction Contest of Hareish Proportions :D (Closed!)

Started by Osu, December 15, 2013, 12:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Cookies yes!!! ;D
*proceeds to get hit by the party of cookies Osu threw*
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Osu

Gah! I knew I should've tossed it gently instead. >.>;;;
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Darkenmal

"I closed my eyes, only to open them again. I did not know what to expect, but I was afraid of knowing the truth; the truth which my dreams have revealed..." - Swiftpaw, Lord of Salamandastron and the Defender of the Western Coast.

Osu

MeadowR

I really should venture into this forum section more. Sounded like a fun competition. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Osu

I've gone through all of the entries and settled on some preliminary scores, but there's a three-way tie for one of the placements so I'm going back and re-judging with a slightly more critical set of criteria. ^^;

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

^Yeah! I hope I end up in the top three...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Osu

Osu

Augh okay. I know who's in two of the placements, but one of them is a tie between two stories. Most of your guys' scores are literally only one or two points apart, I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to be able to enforce my "no ties" rule. So I am going over all of the entries ONE MORE TIME and if I end up with a tie in any of the placements, so be it.

This is hard. Dang, I loved all of your stories, scoring them is a lot more difficult than I expected it to be! You're all such lovely, talented writers. Gah. Gah.

Darkenmal

"I closed my eyes, only to open them again. I did not know what to expect, but I was afraid of knowing the truth; the truth which my dreams have revealed..." - Swiftpaw, Lord of Salamandastron and the Defender of the Western Coast.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Leatho Shellhound

Some time, when you find time, would you mind doing my RP character as my entry sketch?

Thanks a lot!

Spoiler
Name: Járnsmiður (Blacksmith in lcelandic) for short Jarn (meaning iron)

Species: Water Shrew

Rank: Squire to Sir Gawain, the son of Log-a-Log the Shrew Chief and a Master Blacksmith.

Weapons: War hammer and a black iron shortsword.

Apperance: His fur is like any other water shrew but with more grey in it, his eyes are blue with a green tint. He wears a red and purple checkered tunic over his chain mail. With small brown shoes and has a silver earing in his left ear. He has a black belt with his sword scabbard on his left hip. He also has a black cloak when the weather is bad.

Personality: He does not speek much, but when he does he speeks his mind. Looks on the cloudy side of things.

Other: He was the son of Log-a-Log as mentioned before. He traveled to the great badger mountain where he learned to be a blacksmith. After which he came to Redwallelot and became Sir Gawain's squire.
[close]
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner