News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Spy Wars!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 24, 2013, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Kylar slowly made his way to the opened door of the abbey, strange noise came from inside.

Faiyloe

OOC: Ungatt if you where hit in the head by one of my star shaped disks you would be dead cuz they are really sharp.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 25, 2013, 09:16:46 PM
OOC: Ungatt if you where hit in the head by one of my star shaped disks you would be dead cuz they are really sharp.
OCC: I was hit by the front of the star, not the sharp ends.

BIC: Ungatt turned to see a creature open the door. He instantly laid into him with his large tranquilizer machine gun. After he did that, he grabbed his walkie talkie. "Shade, send the reinforcements here right now! I need them!"

Life is too short to rush through it.

Faiyloe

OOC: I threw it like a Frisbee that can't happen.  ;D it looks like Shade went AWOL.  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 26, 2013, 10:54:49 PM
OOC: I threw it like a Frisbee that can't happen.AWOL.  ;D
Well, it did happen.
Quote from: Faiyloe on December 26, 2013, 10:54:49 PM
...it looks like Shade went AWOL.  ;D
It sure does!

Gnoflet

Ninja Gnoflet a.k.a Ninja Snakeyes crept up to the door and opened it. Dodging the bullet fired at him he jumped up and knocked Ungatt unconscious. Grabbing his walkie talkie he spook softly into to it, so softly only Faiyloe could hear, "Faiyloe, I got Ungatt. have you seen Rusvul?" 
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Faiyloe

OOC: There is one problem. I don't have a walkie talkie I am hiding AKA waiting in ambush in the cellars. 

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt was never knocked unconciouss. He was just pretending. So then he quietly got off the floor and hit Gonff with several dozen tranquilizer darts from his machine gun. Gonff instantly feel down on the floor, out cold. Ungatt then ran out of the building to go find Shade.

Faiyloe

Faiyloe had already beet Ungatt to it. She had shade unconscious locked in a back room in the cellars. 

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt stared at Faiyloe, surprise stamped on his face. "You cheated on Shade!" He cried. "This could have been the perfect Romeo And Juliet story!" he continued. Some romance this turned out to be.

Jukka the Sling

Jukka walked up with a high-tech crossbow slung over her shoulder. "If it had been a perfect Romeo and Juliet story, both Faiyloe and Shade would've died at the end!" she pointed out.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 29, 2013, 12:28:21 AM
Ungatt stared at Faiyloe, surprise stamped on his face. "You cheated on Shade!" He cried. "This could have been the perfect Romeo And Juliet story!" he continued. Some romance this turned out to be.

Faiyloe dropped down on one knee "Whoever said It isn't," she said looking down the barrel of the tranquilizer gun she had taken from Shade and fired in quick succession so that it was impossible for her not to miss. She then dropped and rolled into the shadows. she took out the walkie talkie she had also taken from shade. "Gnofflet I have taken out Ungatt."     

rachel25

OOC: I was thinking about joining, but this looks way too complicated.  ::)

The Shade

"And me! Don't exclude me!" came a voice. Shade had come around, scowling at Jukka and Faiyloe. As soon as he heard Ungatt saying something about a Romeo and Juliet story he groaned.

"Ungatt, I really don't think this is the time. I already guessed she was thinking of treachery, so I'm not really surprised."

Thankfully, nobody knew about the bomb...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Gnoflet

Gnoflet cased Ungatt to the cellars with swords in hand. He saw a bomb and disabled it.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.