News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

OOC: Wildcat Attack!

Started by Cornflower MM, January 08, 2014, 11:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should the name be? (Poll will last until the 12, and please post name ideas)

This Poll
1 (7.1%)
Is Closed.
2 (14.3%)
Do Not
3 (21.4%)
Vote
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

The Skarzs

Patience is not one my strongest traits. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Ugh - It's going to night time now...I can't stand you impatience any more!

The Skarzs

I think Jet is gone. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Okay, so? By the way, I need you to post so that I don'ty have to Edit. It'll be at the top then.

The Skarzs

Here's the horde character.

Name: Feshr
Species: Serval
Side: Wildcats
Weapons: Bronze khopesh
Appearance: Dull yellow color with the black dots and stripes of his species. Wears a brown tunic with a leather belt running slanted across his chest to his waist.
Personality: Obeys orders without question, and is always ready to deal out punishments to those who do not obey or respect the two wildcat leaders.
History: Has followed Grian and Grinda for seasons since he left his home country.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Okay, since you mentioned a part two, I have an idea on how this can end and the other can start.
First off: This could end with the horde arriving at Redwall.
Second: Part two can begin with the three travelers getting to Salamandastron.

There's my idea; I hope it helps.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I like it! Hey people, what do y'all think?

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jasper

Here's my character:

Name: Blackclaw
Species: average bobcat, small in size
Weapon (s):spear, dagger, skinning knife (hidden in boot)
Description (short, but thorough,please): yet another crafty, no good horde-beast. Plain brown all over with a large black claw , wears what was once a cooking pot for a helmet. Very messy, wears brown leather boots, red vest without any buttons, trousers, one gold earing, squinty blue eyes
Personality: mean, but weak willed, a follower, not a leader. Slow and dim-witted, messy , greedy...
History (Optional, and no half pages):
Other:

Cornflower MM

Looks good! But we're going to have t O work something out over PMs.

Jasper

I'm fine with that, but I don't have any unread PMs at the moment, so I'm not sure what we need to work out? Or were you talking to someone else?

Cornflower MM

Whaaaaay? Oh, I get it. Actually, Jasper,  sometimes I wait for someone to send ME the PM first. It's a little respect t h ing. But, since the horde is mainly all cats, we'd need to work something put for this exception.