News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

OOC: Wildcat Attack!

Started by Cornflower MM, January 08, 2014, 11:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should the name be? (Poll will last until the 12, and please post name ideas)

This Poll
1 (7.1%)
Is Closed.
2 (14.3%)
Do Not
3 (21.4%)
Vote
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Norham Waterpaw

I'm making a Redwaller.  ;)

Name: Markus Spikebren
Species: Hedgehog
Weapon(s): Cooper's axe
Description: Tall, firmly built. Wears an olive green tunic with a scarlet waist-cord. Has a pair of brown breaches and small, black shoes. Dark brown fur, and his spikes are black with amber tips.
Personality: Jolly. He loves most beasts, but is known to have a fiery temper against foes.
History: Grew up at Redwall. That's about it.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jukka the Sling

New character 'cause there's nothing for Paisley to do at the moment.

Name: Kaylan
Species: Otter
Weapon (s): Bow and arrows
Rank: Part of Skipper's crew (I guess Skipper and his crew are at the Abbey)
Description (short, but thorough, please): She's 15 seasons old, and has gray eyes and medium-brown fur. She wears a simple blue tunic.
Personality: Friendly to all decent beasts, but doesn't trust vermin. Therefore, she doesn't like Argunath too much.
History (Optional, and no half pages): Orphaned when she was younger, and has stayed with Skipper and his ottercrew her whole life.
Other: Has been in a skirmish before, but never an all-out battle, and she's both excited and nervous about the prospect of defending Redwall. She's already friends with Arya, even though she's only been at Redwall a short time.

She's already been accepted. :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Both accepted! Even though I just approved Kaylan over PMs. :D

The Skarzs

Going back a bit, Jet had put in several character sheets. :P
Don't know if that was resolved.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Yeah...Accepted. Oo0ps...Did I forget to tell him....? Would you POM him please? I'm REALLY busy,. with limited time.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

Hey, I'd hate to do this but would you mind me reentering as a different character to the ones I previously mentioned? All of the rps I joined with him failed to get off the ground and I really want to use the character
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

Name: David Strider
Species: Cat (Not wildcat)
Weapon (s): He uses a katana which he keeps slung over his back
Description (short, but thorough,please): Rather tall, he has light blonde fur and red eyes which he keeps hidden under the hood of his dark red tunic.(if its allowed I'd like to give him shades because I'm basing him off a character from somewhere else (There are some notable differences however so it's not just a straight copy and paste)) He wears leather wrist-guards and shin-guards and a leather belt diagonally across his chest.
Personality: Stoic, mysterious and aloof, he takes steps making sure he never lets his feelings show. He is also rather shy and untrusting, he is wary of strangers and never lets his guard down. When he gets to know you he is extremely snarky and sarcastic even without the use of his voice.
History (Optional, and no half pages):  He lived with his brother for a short time but after he died due to reasons unknown Dave left their home to travel. It is speculated that this incident had something to do with the loss of his voice
Other: David is mute and he carries a notepad, quill and ink and a stick of charcoal (in case he runs out of ink) because you can't expect anyone to know sign language without good reason.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jetthebinturong

Cornflower MM

I like it, but no shades, please. I'd like for this RP to be a little more traditional than, say, steampunk or something. So, in other words, ACCEPTED!!!!!!!! ;D

Jetthebinturong

Excellent >:D

The word excellent sounds inherently evil, thus the devil face

Cornflower MM

I know....Strange. D'you think an evil person made it up? BWHAHA!! Sorry. Couldn't resist. ;D