OOC: Wildcat Attack!

Started by Cornflower MM, January 08, 2014, 11:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should the name be? (Poll will last until the 12, and please post name ideas)

This Poll
1 (7.1%)
Is Closed.
2 (14.3%)
Do Not
3 (21.4%)
Vote
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Ungatt Trunn

Well, I'm pretty sure anything will do. ;)

Life is too short to rush through it.

Cornflower MM

Ungatt, you're accepted! Norham, please hurry with your sheet! Has evryone voted? The names remain tied.

Iamthatis

IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Ungatt Trunn

Just to say, I might play another character. Think that I can play another Redwaller?

Norham Waterpaw

Name: Willow Kindlebark
Animal: Otter
Place of Origin: Redwall Infirmary
Description: Reddish-brown fur. Is a close friend of Aggril. Encyclopedic mind, coming from a daily habit of reading. He knows a vast variety of healing herbs, and knows basic healing remedies. Excellent cook.
Not always comfortable around others, but talks freely with Aggril.
Weapons: Dirk.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

I like your character, Norham!

The Shade

Where will "wildcat attack" be? Not at Redwall I assume.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

@Shade: Yes, at Redwall, @Norham, drop the stun dust and you're in, and you're one of the Infirmary people, right?@Iamthatis, you're in, AS LONG YOU TELL ME IF SHADOW'S GOOD OR BAD!!!!@Ungatt, are you alright that I put Aggril down as the beast who travels to Salamandastron? Sure, take another Redwaller!

EVERYONE!!! tHE NAME IS GOING TO BE MODIFIED TO WILDCAT ATTACK!!!

Ungatt Trunn

@Corny: Yes, I would like for Aggril as one of the creatures who goes to Salamandastron. And I guess that I'll play some other Redwaller that stays behid at Redwall. Oh, and do you think that I can play some captain in the Wildcat Horde?

Iamthatis

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 15, 2014, 07:16:36 PM
@Shade: Yes, at Redwall, @Norham, drop the stun dust and you're in, and you're one of the Infirmary people, right?@Iamthatis, you're in, AS LONG YOU TELL ME IF SHADOW'S GOOD OR BAD!!!!@Ungatt, are you alright that I put Aggril down as the beast who travels to Salamandastron? Sure, take another Redwaller!

Well Shadow's father was bad so since Shadow wants to kill his father that would make Shadow good.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Norham Waterpaw

Changed my character sheet.  :)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Shade

Name: Reven
Animal: Red squirrel
Place of origin: Reven was raised in a faraway squirrel fortress, but left to be a traveler.  (Maybe I'll add more...)
Description: Reven is about average height for his species, and not especially fat or thin. With typical red squirrel markings, he's not bad looking, although one of the most noticeable thing about him is a scar crossing straight down over his eye.c He is clad in a pair of black trousers, a black leather jerkin, and black sleeves, also a pair of fingerless gloves.
Weapons: Two double-edged swords.

The Shade

Yes, I know, double post but I couldn't fit it all in. Are we allowed to play "good" vermin?

Name: Falco
Animal: Squirrel
Place of origin: Few have the knowledge of where he came, but it is said he originally came from the far east. He was a traveler, and eventually joined Falco on the road, where the two became friends.
Description:  Falco is athleticly built, with tough muscles and burnt orange-coloured fur. He is dressed in a tight black tunic, and black trousers. Over this he wears a brown habit-like garment, with a large hood easily slipped over his head.
Weapons: A longsword, made from an almost blue metal. He also has several lock-picking tools in his belt.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Iamthatis on January 15, 2014, 07:41:53 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 15, 2014, 07:16:36 PM

Well Shadow's father was bad so since Shadow wants to kill his father that would make Shadow good.
Just because he wants to kill his father dosn't neccisairly mean that he is a good guy. Anybody can kill family, even if they may be good or bad. It all depends on the killer here.

Cornflower MM

I'm getting a headache....Alright, @Norham, good!  I'm really looking forward to RPing with you. @Ungatt, sure! But unless you post as each one when needed, you'll have to drop one or more of them. Is that alright? @Iamthatis why don't we just say he's good? @Shade, YAY!! You're finally joining one of my RPs! *does little dance of joy* Anyway, both squirrels accepted! I'm thinking a little romance with Arya... ;D ;D And yes, you can play a good vermin! But unless you post as each one when needed, you'll have to drop one or more of them. *Pants* Is that it? I'm going to go put up the thread so we can start....