News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Games we play.

Started by Unimaginative, January 09, 2014, 02:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Yeah, all I've got is the card game version.. So far! Risk is fun to.
~Just a soft space boi~

BlueRose

I play Wizard101! I just learned a cool new trick that I can do by taking advantage of the game's glitches.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Yeah! I can make my rugs float, so I can extend the amount of room in my house!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Okaayyyyyyyy. . .

Minecraft. Yeah.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! Another Wizard! Finally! Pvp? Sometime? Once my computer dries off? I have a level 82 Life Wizard and a level 35 Necromancr Pvp Warlord... Honestly, in any Pvp fight, I've got a better chance with my Death. I can and have beat level nineties... Well, okay, just once, and he was playing pretty badly. But still.
Oh and rug glitches are cool. Never been much good at them... A friend of mine used to have an elig glitch house. Balance house, had a staircase that went higher than the cliffs on the side of the house. So cool.

So what hav you been doing in game? I don't play much anymore... Aztecs is too difficult, so otherwise it gets a bit grindy.

Norham Waterpaw

Wow, that was a detailed reply.   :D

Anyone here play Star Conflict? It's free.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

BlueRose

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 05, 2014, 03:11:27 AM
Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! Another Wizard! Finally! Pvp? Sometime? Once my computer dries off? I have a level 82 Life Wizard and a level 35 Necromancr Pvp Warlord... Honestly, in any Pvp fight, I've got a better chance with my Death. I can and have beat level nineties... Well, okay, just once, and he was playing pretty badly. But still.
Oh and rug glitches are cool. Never been much good at them... A friend of mine used to have an elig glitch house. Balance house, had a staircase that went higher than the cliffs on the side of the house. So cool.

So what hav you been doing in game? I don't play much anymore... Aztecs is too difficult, so otherwise it gets a bit grindy.

LEVEL 82?!?!?! Wow! I can't get past 60!!!! I have a level 60 fire, a level 30-something life, a level 9 balance, and a level 2 of something else..... I don't participate in PvP's a lot, but it'd be fun to do one with a friend! Lately I haven't been playing much either, except with my level 2, because I'm not a member at the moment. The internet at our house is suuupeer bad, so I can only play Wizard while visiting somewhere. Whenever I do get on, I like taking my level 60 into Triton Avenue and pwning all the bosses there in one hit. It's really kinda fun.... I also get a kick out of decorating my houses... I recently bought my level 60 her third house, and then made it into a 'summer vacation home' kind of thing. Oh, and the new feature where you can visit and rate stranger's houses? That's fun! That's how I discovered the rug glitch. There's this one person who took a Sunken Palace and then used the rug glitch to extend the house. Her house was twice the size it would have been normally. I tried to do it with my Imperial Palace, but I haven't figured it out to that extent yet.

The Skarzs

Hey, now, the geeks are here :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: BlueRose on February 05, 2014, 02:19:27 PM

LEVEL 82?!?!?! Wow! I can't get past 60!!!! I have a level 60 fire, a level 30-something life, a level 9 balance, and a level 2 of something else..... I don't participate in PvP's a lot, but it'd be fun to do one with a friend! Lately I haven't been playing much either, except with my level 2, because I'm not a member at the moment. The internet at our house is suuupeer bad, so I can only play Wizard while visiting somewhere. Whenever I do get on, I like taking my level 60 into Triton Avenue and pwning all the bosses there in one hit. It's really kinda fun.... I also get a kick out of decorating my houses... I recently bought my level 60 her third house, and then made it into a 'summer vacation home' kind of thing. Oh, and the new feature where you can visit and rate stranger's houses? That's fun! That's how I discovered the rug glitch. There's this one person who took a Sunken Palace and then used the rug glitch to extend the house. Her house was twice the size it would have been normally. I tried to do it with my Imperial Palace, but I haven't figured it out to that extent yet.
Level 60... That'd be Celestia or early Zafaria, right? Zafaria is pretty easy, but horrendously boring. As a Fire, you're probably better at soloing than I am. Not to say that you'd have any kind of chance solo in Azteca, but then, I don't either. Oh, and a tip if you're having difficulty problems- If you haven't already done the entire Grizzleheim/Wintertusk storyline, do that. It's a neat story, and to unlock some of your best spells you need to have done it. Plus, the best farming spot in the entire game is in Wintertusk.
At the moment, I don't have a membership either. I haven't been a serious player in a while, I've mostly been playing Minecraft/Starbound/Hearthstone/About fifteen other things. It's a shame your internet doesn't work very well...  Still, once my computer dries out (That means in 2-4 days), and once you have internet access, would you like mess around? I think your Fire could probably beat my Life wizard... But I'd definitely have a chance with my Death. Ah, good old Necromancy.
Oh, and have you tried out Pirate101? I actually prefer it, I really like the battleboard-y strategy-y combat. The story, theme, graphics, and music I find more compelling, as well.

Lutra

Here's one for the board: I don't play video games.  I believe the whole "gamer" thing is a generational thing and I grew up in a generation that relied on books and playing outdoors for fun.  We didn't have video games to the extent that kids have access to them today.  Nintendo and Sega were out there but they were pretty primitive and not very interesting to me anyway.  I know my parents had an old Atari system somewhere that I know we disposed of long ago. :P  Does that count?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BlueRose

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 05, 2014, 07:26:19 PM
Quote from: BlueRose on February 05, 2014, 02:19:27 PM

Level 60... That'd be Celestia or early Zafaria, right? Zafaria is pretty easy, but horrendously boring. As a Fire, you're probably better at soloing than I am. Not to say that you'd have any kind of chance solo in Azteca, but then, I don't either. Oh, and a tip if you're having difficulty problems- If you haven't already done the entire Grizzleheim/Wintertusk storyline, do that. It's a neat story, and to unlock some of your best spells you need to have done it. Plus, the best farming spot in the entire game is in Wintertusk.
At the moment, I don't have a membership either. I haven't been a serious player in a while, I've mostly been playing Minecraft/Starbound/Hearthstone/About fifteen other things. It's a shame your internet doesn't work very well...  Still, once my computer dries out (That means in 2-4 days), and once you have internet access, would you like mess around? I think your Fire could probably beat my Life wizard... But I'd definitely have a chance with my Death. Ah, good old Necromancy.
Oh, and have you tried out Pirate101? I actually prefer it, I really like the battleboard-y strategy-y combat. The story, theme, graphics, and music I find more compelling, as well.

Yeah, I'm stuck in Celestia. I don't solo, though. My mom and I play together, and that makes everything sooo much easier. I have finished Wintertusk, actually... I really liked it. :)

Next week I'll be at my sister's house for the whole week, and she has awesome internet, so maybe we can play then. I really would love to play with people other than just family.

I have tried Pirate, but I'm not a big fan. It's fun, but I prefer the story in Wizard. I could pull off being a pirate, but I make a better wizard. :P

Rusvul

Quote from: Lutra on February 05, 2014, 07:26:45 PM
Here's one for the board: I don't play video games.  I believe the whole "gamer" thing is a generational thing and I grew up in a generation that relied on books and playing outdoors for fun.  We didn't have video games to the extent that kids have access to them today.  Nintendo and Sega were out there but they were pretty primitive and not very interesting to me anyway.  I know my parents had an old Atari system somewhere that I know we disposed of long ago. :P  Does that count?
...What's a 'Outdoors'? Oh... Atari, isn't that a kind of pizza? (;D)

The Skarzs

Why u such nerd yet not know nothing?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 05, 2014, 11:08:02 PM
Why u such nerd yet not know nothing?
Very know, many pizza, so atari. Such wow.