News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Wildcat Attack!

Started by Cornflower MM, January 16, 2014, 06:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Willow nudged Aggril in the ribs. "Get up!" He said, drawing his dirk. He began scanning the tree line for the source of the words.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

"What is it, Willow? Something wrong?" Aggril rose warily, gripping his javelin.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: So, what's going on here? A charrie I approved a million years ago but have forgetting that he or she exists?

BIC: Rosemary sighed, "Argunath, you have to let go of the past. I don't know from experience, but I'm sure it's hard. But were there's a will there's a way. I'm just not sure if there's a will here or not." With that, Abbess Rosemary got up on her paws and went into the Abbey, leaving the cat to think on what she'd told him.

The Skarzs

"Let go of the past. . ." The cougar forced himself to pat attention to what Rosemary had said. Resting his chin on his paws, he stared into the darkness.

For seasons you have been wrapped in grief, he thought to himself. Your life changed when. . . she died, and it can never go back to what it was. But what you can do is help these creatures without hindering them with your own problems. He sighed. Even listening to yourself is difficult.

The cougar decided to sleep on the wall; he was too accustomed to sleeping in the open to be cramped inside the abbey.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya reached the guest rooms, and opened two doors, one for each. "Here you two are! You should fine everything you need, butr if you don't, I'll be around here some where." She said, then smiled.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Cornflower could you please post as Bryony? We do need to get to the abbey. Also Yassen asked her a question
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

OOC: I did, didn't I? EDIT: Aha! Found it!
QuoteBryony nodded. "Alright, come on you two." She said, then set off at a fast pace. She couldn't wait to get back to Aggril and Willow, and she'd alreaduy wasted an a hour dealing with Dave.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Yes but since then Shade has posted this

Quote from: The Shade on April 30, 2014, 09:39:49 PM
What's he signing?" Yassen asked. He didn't have a clue what sort of gestures this sketching cat was making meant, but than, judging by some of Bryony's reactions, maybe he didn't want to know. But he was still curious.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh, right....Thanks, Jet!

BIC: Bryony sighed, "None of your business, cat. Are you coming? Because I'm going to start walking in thirty seconds." She said, then started counting in her head.

The Skarzs

OOC: Argunath will open the gates for you when you get there.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

OOC: It's nighttime at Redwall - what time of day is it for Bryony, Yassen and David? I just want to make sure everyone's time's in sync.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

The Shade

The wildcat shrugged. "I've been waiting for you to start walking. You don't need to count thirty seconds." And with that he started walking.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

Bryony was at fifteen when the cat started walking, but she ignored him and continued counting. HE needed her, after all.

OOC: Shade, could you please post as Falco and Reven?