News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Wildcat Attack!

Started by Cornflower MM, January 16, 2014, 06:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Okay. Now, off we go." Bryony said, withdrawing her paw, and started off to Redwall again.
EDIT: Alright, Shade, here you are:
QuoteArya reached the guest rooms, and opened two doors, one for each. "Here you two are! You should find everything you need, but if you don't, I'll be around here some where." She said, then smiled.

The Shade

"Thank you very much," Reven said thankfully, dissappearing inside. Falco went inside the other doorway, nodding gratefully at Arya. The facility's were basic, but good. The first thing Reven did was throw open the window, staring at the view. It was an amazing sunset.

OOC: I'm feeling terribly immaginative.  ::)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh, don't worry about it.

BIC: Arya smiled at the two, waved, and set off to her room.....When she got there, she threw herself on her bed. Then she sat up, and started to see if any of her arrows were damaged, or need re-flighting...That sort of thing. She realized that she needed an extra two feathers, and decided to see if Kaylan had any extra, and so she went over by the long way, past the visitor's rooms, and tripped over an un even stone in the middle of the hall outside Reven's room. "Ouch!" She yelped, and sat down, rubbing her knee.

The Skarzs

Argunath decided to walk along the wall again; he wanted to clear his head of his disturbing dreams.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Reven was finally relaxing when he heard some sort of shout outside. Curious, he strolled over and opened the door. Arya was there, sitting rubbing knee for some reason. He realized she must have hurt herself.

"What are you doing back here, are you ok?" he smiled. "You want a hand up? Or is that where you sleep around here?"

Cornflower MM

"I was going to ask Kaylan for something. And, no, I don't sleep here." Arya said, smiling.

The Skarzs

OOC: Not meaning to nag, but when are Bryony and the other two going to get to the gate? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I don't freakinbg well know! I need Jet to post! Yeesh! What IS it with guys?!?!?!??

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Oh, I was kinda waiting for you to post about us getting to Redwall before I was going to post, what exactly is it that you want me to do?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh, okay! Nothing much, maybe start a conversation.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Not really the sort of thing he'd do, he doesn't trust either of you yet

Cornflower MM

OOC: Ah. Then I'll just time-skip, and we're at the Abbey.

BIC: Bryony started pounding on the Main Gte, yelling, "Hey! Anyone in there? Lemme in! It's Bryony!"

OOC: Now, I know Skarzs is gone, so, maybe you'd like to PP someone to lert them in, Jet? Or would you rather wait?

Jetthebinturong

OOC: I'd rather wait, we had that plan but we couldn't carry it out before Skarzs left and tbh I'd feel a little guilty if we went back on that :/ (Yeah I feel guilty about weird stuff)

The Shade

Yassen felt slightly nervous as he stared at the abbey, waiting. The last time he had been near the place it was a scene of mass murder, mainly of the cat scout crew, but also of one abbey dibbun. It suddenly occured to him that an abbey-dweller might realize who he was. He did not want that to happen. If such an event happened, he was sure those who had known the dibbun would want to average it's death.

Jetthebinturong

Dave stared up at the abbey, completely terrified. People. How do you be a normal person? How do you make yourself part of a community? After the incident he had gone on strike from the world, isolated himself from others, keeping away from people. People are terrible. People are terrifying. What is society? What is community? How do you be normal? The questions flitted through his brain and he found he could answer none of them. What stupid thought possessed you and made you think this was a good idea? Sure you got a roof over your head, sure you didn't have to fear death in your sleep, sure you got food that you didn't have to work until you bled for but was that worth it? Were all those things worth having to come into contact with people? People, people, people, people, people, horrible, terrible, fear-inducing, terrifying people. How do you be a person? How do you make it seem like you're not afraid of people? How do you hide yourself away from people? Were people clever enough to work it out? Your biggest weakness, was it obvious to Bryony and the cat? They'd seen you at your weakest, more dangerous than any other people. People. People. People. Evil, violent, scary, horrifying people.

OOC: Wow, that was depressing to write. Has my plan of making him gradually more vulnerable every time I post as him worked?