News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Wildcat Attack!

Started by Cornflower MM, January 16, 2014, 06:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

OOC: Well, I'm glad my days away didn't stop too too much, but I'm back now.

BIC: Argunath heard a voice calling from the gate, and he strode down to it. Opening the gate, he saw Bryony.
"Oh, hello. I thought you had left. . ." Suddenly he noticed a shabby-looking wildcat, and the cougar recognized the face. Flashes of memory brought back the realization of who it was.
"You," Argunath growled. He also saw a rather unsure cat, smaller and more timid than Yassen, yet at the same time wrapped with problems.
"I suppose there's a reason for this, little Bryony."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yes, Jet, your plan is working.....Be prepared for the Abbess, and Bryant mothering, as Bryony's going to be leaving. And, Skarzs, no, it did not stop too much...And I'm glad you're back!

BIC: Bryony stamped her paw. "One, don't call me "Little Bryony"! Two, of course there's a good reason for this! Three, either you let us in, or I get Mother Abbess by going up the wall. Four, if you start anything, please remember that I'm outside the Abbey, so I'm wouldn't be breaking any rules by hurting you." Bryony said. Then instinct grabbed control of her mind for a moment, and she grew David closer to her, curling her paw protectively around his shoulders. Family was family, and she considered this little guy part of her's.

OOC: Is that alright, Jet?

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Perfectly alright

David promptly flipped out, a close approximation of his thought processes at that current time would be Waitwhatarghholy****she'stouchingmewhatthehellgetoff! As you might be able to tell, he didn't deal too well with physical contact. He writhed and wriggled in her grip, eventually managing to leap away. After he had calmed down a little he signed out an angry request By all the denizens of the Dark Forest and the souls lost at Hellgates! Can you please not do that?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Bryony blushed, "Oops...Sorry. Hey, it's instinct! I do things like that for my family. Can we talk about this later?" She said defensibly. She didn't want to get into an argument right here, right now, with that other cat here, and Argunath.

Jetthebinturong

David shrugged Well I don't know, try and curb your instinct or whatever. Is that even possible? he frowned Again I can't possibly think of how I could be family to you in any way but whatever and yes, yes we can. Just bottom line is don't touch me 'cause it makes me panic for some reason

Cornflower MM

"Okay." Bryony said, then turned back to Argunath. "Are you or are you not going to let us in?" She said, then frowned, and started to tap her paw.

The Skarzs

Argunath had stayed silent, thinking as to his decision. He was not about to turn creatures away who had shown no hostility as of yet, but he was more worried about the safety of the rest of the creatures in the abbey. He decided he would more have to keep an eye on them; the otter Kaylan would surely oblige in watching them as well.
He opened the gate wider for them to enter. "You should find the abbess; talk to her."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Dave gave a smug grin and whipped out his notebook I can't really do that he wrote being mute and all. Maybe that was directed at Bryony, it probably was but whatever I don't care. after handing Argunath the book he signed at Bryony Can we hurry it up with the talking to the abbess thing? Mental breakdowns are kinda exhausting and I need to sleep he added another line in his thoughts not that that helps at all

The Skarzs

Argunath rolled his eyes.
"You know what I meant; I can tell you have that much intelligence. I also don't need this writing to know you are a mute. Have you been so all your life?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Dave was instantly on the defensive Maybe man but is that really any of your business? What do you do when you meet a stranger? Ask them personal questions without even getting to know them, geez you people need to learn how to respect peoples privacy he shot a glance at Bryony and physical boundaries It was a massive overreaction to a really not very personal question

The Skarzs

"You want to know what I do when I meet a stranger?" Argunath asked. "Alright, I'll tell you. I study them. I look for what is in them: good or evil. Out of habit, I also seek out weaknesses. For example, if you attacked me right now, I already have the size advantage, as well as having a weapon easily drawn. Your bags would hinder you in a fight. I also noticed that the wildcat behind you is annoyed with this, and that Bryony is anxious to leave back to her companions."
After a moment, he spoke again, a little quieter. "I also can tell that you have gone through something traumatic that has changed your every action."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Dave shrugged Whatever man, I'm not gonna stand here and talk about what traumatic experiences I may or may not have had in my life especially not with some giant cat who's about twice the size of me. He gave another smirk For the record, your size advantage wouldn't do you much good in a fight with me, I'm too quick, hit hard then I'm gone. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee and all that jazz. My rules of engagement are if the guy's bigger than you, run the hell away and if that's not an option, drive him to madness with loads of tiny cuts. he paused Or maybe use unarmed techniques because dang if my bro tutor wasn't insistent on me being good at that stuff.

The Skarzs

Argunath did not say any more, but stood by the gate, waiting until it was clear to close.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Bryony rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay! Can we quity all the yapping about how'ds win if you two fight?" She said. more than a bit eager to get back to her other companions. "Alright, let's find the Abbe- Bryant!" She said, then ended in a squeal. She walked over to him, and gave him a hug. "Stay here and play chaperone, would you? I'm going to get Rosemary." She said, then zipped off to Rosemary's room. Meanwhile, Bryant was staring at the newcomers. "Hello, I'm Bryant." He said finally, offering his paw. He was a bit unconfortable, as he'd been going to sleep in one of the trees in the Orchard, and wasn't very comfortable with strangers. Especially strangers older than him.

The Skarzs

Argunath put a paw over his face; he was never going to be able to rest at this rate.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.