News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Fight Pits (REBOOT)

Started by Jetthebinturong, February 01, 2014, 08:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should the first arena be?

Rocky terrain
Grassy plains         
Forest
Snowy plains         
Desert
Islands on water
Underground     
Swampland
Islands on lava
River banks
Mudflats   

Unimaginative

Welcome to the forums, Zaran.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

ZaranTheBlack

Thanks again!! ;D This place is awesome!
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

Jetthebinturong

Right, the voting came out as a tie so I'm going to reset the poll and everyone has to vote either underground or islands on lava
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 01, 2014, 09:15:06 PM
Right, the voting came out as a tie so I'm going to reset the poll and everyone has to vote either underground or islands on lava
oops, Uh, before I read you post, I had already voted desert, but since we only have two options, count one vote for underground from me.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Post deleted by Cornflower MM as due to sign-ups being closed. No hard feelings from me, Jet!

Jetthebinturong

Sorry Cornflower but:
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 30, 2014, 10:26:03 PM
Sign-ups are now closed, I will start the sign-ups for round two when round one has only two contestants left. If you died in round one feel free to sign-up for round two. Now I need to go and make that poll

EDIT: POLL IS UP! Please vote as soon as possible, everyone needs to vote

Cornflower MM

Okay....Maybe the next round, then? Didn'ty see that. I'll take down my sheet, but I'll save it by way of sending it to myself.

ZaranTheBlack

Ummm... how many people are in round one? I would just like to know so I can keep track of who's voting...
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

Jetthebinturong

Tam, Norham Waterpaw, HanNorwood, HeadInAnotherGalaxy, Myself, Faiyloe and you

EDIT: Who was it that voted forest in the poll and would you rather have it amended to underground or islands on lava?

ZaranTheBlack

Do you mean that for who has voted or for who is in round one?

Jetthebinturong

That's who's in round one, I have no way of telling who has voted. All that I know is that everyone has voted as there are eight votes on the poll, I am not sure how that could have happened other than someone who originally signed up may have not seen my post that said to reply if they were still in (RusvulTheSabre or Shadowed One) either that or a spectator tdecided to vote.

Hello? Person who voted forest? Would you like the vote amended to Underground or Islands on lava? Not that it matters seeing as Underground has the most votes either way

Cornflower MM

If I may peep my head in a moment longer, I saw one of the newbies hanging around here earlier....Maybe they voted Forest? Now, I'll catch you all later!

ZaranTheBlack

Should we close the poll now? Or whatever? I don't know, it kinda has stayed up for a while and while I am really impatient to get started I think everyone has voted so......

Jetthebinturong

It doesn't really matter that the poll remains open, the arena shall be underground and the topic shall be created at MY earliest convenience (i.e. when my muse phoenix is resurrected)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zae zat vid be........Vhen, exactly?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.