News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The best Doctor Who dream ever!

Started by Faiyloe, February 14, 2014, 01:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 16, 2014, 08:03:14 PM
I dream about mummy last night  :P. that is all I can remember but it was DW related. What is up with me 4 nights in a row!  :o each time getting more and more weird.  :P

...Do you know what a fob watch is?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 16, 2014, 08:03:14 PM
I dream about mummy last night  :P. that is all I can remember but it was DW related. What is up with me 4 nights in a row!  :o each time getting more and more weird.  :P
...Are you my mummy?
It had to be said.

Quote from: rachel25 on February 15, 2014, 07:54:40 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 15, 2014, 05:26:08 AM
Quote from: rachel25 on February 14, 2014, 05:42:36 PM
Wow, that's a weird dream.
And Rus, we love your rambling, it's special.  ;D
Aw. Nice of you.
;D
I am just from a mythical land. I now live on earth, but I have portal devises, and a good friend Roger. Who looks after all the dragons, and things. I have several portal devises, and a portal door. Which my sister managed to break, when trying to get into Asgard. She managed to trap Roger in Cloud Land. A place no one ever wants to go to. I then had to fix the door, and free Roger. He's still recovering, and Rachy doesn't help, what with all her singing, and dart playing.

*brilliant Scottish accent*

Nah, lassie. You be lying to get me in trouble. I never annoy Roger. The poor lad just imagines it.

*accent ends*

You big fat liar! You do sing, and horribly. And you do play darts at all hours of the night. It keeps me, and Roger awake. It's amazing we ever get any sleep. And what are you doing out of the wardrobe!!!

*Brilliant Scottish accent*

You nah be allowed to keep me in there all a time! I be free, you wobble duck faced fish!

*accent ends*

Ok that's it!
*starts a punch up with Rachy*     
Talking of rambling...
Portal device. Can I have one? Is it an Apeerture Science Handheld Dual Portal Device? Or is it not brand name?

Faiyloe

OK this is over kill... Weeping angels that make my hair grow long turn ginger! :-\ What is wrong with me...  :P

Rusvul

Um. Have you been watching Doctor Who, like, five hours every day? 'Cause, that'd explain it.

Faiyloe

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 17, 2014, 01:49:47 AM
Yup. But I don't own one.

Are you sure?  You may have accidentally locked away some memories...  ;)

Also, don't worry about ridiculously long DW marathons.  Seriously, I started watching the series (starting with season 1) near the end of January (2013) and had caught up by the time they aired Cold War (in early (I believe) April).

I did the same thing with Psych (which I really need to start watching again).  I watched nine episodes one Saturday.  It was a bit of a blur.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Forget about long marathon. starting 6 days ago I have watched all of the classic Doctor Who on instant play and am now back on the revive.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 17, 2014, 09:43:42 PM
Forget about long marathon. starting 6 days ago I have watched all of the classic Doctor Who on instant play and am now back on the revive.

HOLY COW!  DID YOU EVEN STOP TO SLEEP?!  :P

Rusvul

...I think that'd be why you're having so many DW dreams...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nay, becauze ze Doctor didnae zave 'er. But ye dinnae ken aboot ze Doctor 'cauze yer ztupid.

(Zpent zeveral 'ourz tryin' tae find ziz under "Melody Pond". Typed in "Mels an' tvaz ze firzt zin' pretty much tae come up!)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 17, 2014, 07:54:31 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on February 17, 2014, 01:49:47 AM
Yup. But I don't own one.

Are you sure?  You may have accidentally locked away some memories...  ;)

Also, don't worry about ridiculously long DW marathons.  Seriously, I started watching the series (starting with season 1) near the end of January (2013) and had caught up by the time they aired Cold War (in early (I believe) April).

I did the same thing with Psych (which I really need to start watching again).  I watched nine episodes one Saturday.  It was a bit of a blur.  :P

Psych died. It was funny, then Shawn and Juliette got together. Shawn got fat and lost his sense of humor. Gus then proceeded to turn into a weirdo. 'Nuff said.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 17, 2014, 10:09:42 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on February 17, 2014, 09:43:42 PM

HOLY COW!  DID YOU EVEN STOP TO SLEEP?!  :P

It was around 72 episodes around 22 minutes each approximately 26 hours. 6 days.

For some reason I can't post Youtube links  :P Just look this up.

Doctor Who, Putting Hitler In The Cupboard 

Love that part.  ;D

Faiyloe

Ok fifth dream: There was a world take over and some evil mastermind was making androids who were replacing people all over the world. I even got replaced. One by one people were being kidnapped and replaced and no one noticed. The androids could show emotion but that was only part of there programming underneath they were just as ruthless as the Cybermen.

Also I realized I didn't say what my second dream was so here it is before I forget: You guys remember the episode with the carnivores shadows? The one where you first see River Song. Anyway there were things like it in my dream except they were not carnivorous instead they made you antimatter or something you could walk around and see people but they could not see or touch you.  Me and my little sister got "eaten" along with several other people who I don't remember. 

Jetthebinturong

Your fifth dream sounds like the Nick Frost and Simon Pegg film The World's End
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan