Griffen

The Skarzs

When will Griffen be on?!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

Is it too late to join this RP?

Romsca

Sorry for the double post, but is the RP still even in existence?

The Skarzs

Griffen hasn't been on, so progress seems to have ground to a decisive halt.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

Well his profile says he was on yesterday...

The Skarzs

WAT?! *Checks*
Aw, come on. That sneaky. . .
WHY HAVE YOU ABANDONED US?! WHYYYYY?!?!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

Well, that's what it looks like to me

Dannflower Reguba

Grif's pretty busy these days, working, school, getting ready for the navy. Stuff like that, He's sent me a few PM's but I haven't seen any other activity.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Romsca

Thanks!

The NAVY? AWESOME! :D

Dannflower Reguba

Sea-going bell hops, yeah.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Romsca

lol

...I think I should stop spamming

Griffen

Yeah sea bells are ringing, just got done taking my ASVAB test a few days ago, and I've only got about 12 days till my wife is due. Plus I'll be moving again in less than 2 weeks, so very busy. Thankfully, believe it or not, things are turning out finally and getting slower. So you might see some activity, and as for anyone who wants to join this RP that is moving slower than a snail, go ahead and post a character sheet. You might be approved sooner than you think ;)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Griffen

Warning: this topic has not been posting in for at least 120 days. Unless you're sure you want to be sucked into this again please consider choosing another RP

Yeah I'll start this up again by request of Skarzs, give me a little while to get the story page in order :)

If you have a character and still want to play as him/her let me know, if you dont want too but want to make another person just make another sheet and wait for approvial. Same goes for people who havn't played on this RP, feel free to join mates